 Marketplace / Auctions / 1600
1599  |  1601
Subject:
HUGE auction update (Trains, Space)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 11:58:27 GMT

   I have 8 very good sealed sets that will be ending Sunday night (20:00
Pacific Time).  The prices are very low at this time!  These sets are:
Lego Trains Battery Train Set 7722 MISB
Lego Trains Track Maint. Vehicle 7821 MISB
Lego Trains Crane Wagon 7817 MISB
Lego Trains Twin Tank Transport 4537 MISB
Lego Trains Metro Station 4554 MISB
Lego Space Terrestrial Rover 6883 MISB
Lego Space Solar Power Transporter 6952 MISB
Lego Space Robot Command Center 6951 MISB

   Please see the pics and bid here:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/ig88888888/

   My apologies to those interested in the set 7815 Sleeper Car which was
ended early.  I was and am very apprehensive about the situation.  The high
bidder made a good offer for the set, and he was the only person showing
reasonable interest, so I let him buy it out.  I have, until now avoided
this, but the offer was too good, and the bids were not.  Let that be a
lesson to the snipers, who I am sure will complain.  Or, maybe I will learn
a lesson from it.  At any rate...

--

   Have fun!

John ( jdiri14897@email.msn.com ) remove NOSPAM:
John's Lego Web Trade Page:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego/index.htm
MOC,CA[cl,bf,cr,fm,bk+++ wp,dm,rk,df++ fk-]++++(6035)
SW,TR,old(456)+++ TO++ PI,SP+ DU--
#+++++ S LS¼ Hy? M+ A+++ LM-- IC12m