  Search Results: lego
 Results 3501 – 3520 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My biggest Lego Purchase

(...) You mean, the Lego came with the house when you bought it? <innocent look> That must have taken some house-hunting to find! Kevin ---...--- NEW tan facade kit, 427 pieces! (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO in Washington Post

Despite LEGO® releasing the new classic and legend sets, I can't help but feel that they are continuing to slip away from their winning formula used from the beginning. The Bionicle stuff is total limitation on one's creativity (at least in my (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Creator soft ware

Hi all I'm working on a large steam engine for my Lego trains. I heard that Lego Creator soft ware lets you designee with Legos. I was wandering if I could use Lego Creator to print out instruction on how to build this train engine so I could pass (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.games)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  7777 Redux Contest

Well... since Rob seems to have achieved his goal of breathing some life into .trains I'll copy this here too. There was a time when LEGO released books of ideas, when trains were a flagship property, when a LEGO license was something you used to (...) (13 years ago, 23-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

(...) Why didn't you put the non lego stuff in another drawer or toybox or whatever? That would make sense. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What non-LEGO entities are lurking in your LEGO collection?

ooooh - I never thought about aquiring LEGO from garage sales. I'll have to check that out! Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:38C4989E.10C757...ell.net... (...) have found. (...) it out on (...) of (...) sale I (...) at all (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New way for LEGO to gauge interest in sets?

Lego, are you listening? This is perfect! Has Lego shared the breakdown to the Legends Poll? It's response should be a pretty good gauage as to the potential for this approach. (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Lego Star Wars on Cartoon Network

(...) Not sure if LEGO and/or Cartoon Network have gotten a lot of calls about the animation, but I just saw an ad on Cartoon Network done by LEGO to go to www.lego.com to see Revenge of the Brick. Either way, I just thought it was cool. Scott (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Lego Mars site

This week Lego unvelis yet another strange and unusual "episode" of LOM. In this week's episode, the Martians meet the humans, and try to send a message to them. After playing the annoying decoding game, here is the message (I am not making this (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Helicopter

(...) I'm looking at the mechanism around the rotor, and it looks like you have true collective and cyclical- the shaft stays vertical? That's some pretty slick stuff there. Nice work! You gotta shrink down the images next time, though- it's awkward (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: The "44"

(...) Ouch- you're killing me! Hmm, though it would be interesting to see how you make the translation. I see this model as defined by certain parts- the lattice wings and big curvy nose pieces in particular, and those would have to be done totally (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bot Contest Entry

(...) Okay, that's just... oh, man. Let me just scroll my browser a bit. I can't type with that silly thing on my screen. This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. How long, you ask? We're talking bun length. (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: 25% OFF any sigle lot @ Troy's Surplus LEGO

Just a reminder that this sale is still going on until tomorrow night! Don't miss out! If you have already placed an order, and it has shipped, feel free to order again! Thanks, Troy Troy's Surplus LEGO (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  LEGO sets 9605

Does anyone know where I can buy LEGO sets 9605 or the site of the company that manufactature this product ? I would appreciate it very much if anyone can contact me on this. ~~~...~~~ FELIX ADEKOLA (YEAR IV ) DEPT. of ELECTRICAL & COMPUTER (...) (26 years ago, 9-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: and the best train ever made by lego is...

Jonathan, Well, I must agree with the Metroliner. You can get the nose piece from the Time series Flying Crap Boat. It has the top part, at least. I have 2 that I bought real cheap ($15) and still feel ripped off. I also had/have the 7722 and I used (...) (25 years ago, 29-May-99, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  FA (eBay): Castle, Pirate, Train Track, Bulk Lego - Huge Lots - Incl. BLACK

I have a lot of items up on ebay as part of my "Fitness Program," which is just me freeing my collection of bricks I don't currently need. (URL) currently have listed: Western #6769 Fort Legoredo - MISB Train 9V Train Track - 16 curves, 2 straight (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: FA: 1958 European Dealer Window Box - rarest Lego set ever? Also FA, European Town Plan board

These close in about 2 hours: (...) also close today) go to: (URL) Poindexter (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New Holidays site launches!

(...) (URL) URLs please! (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  25% off all Baseplates @ Troy's Surplus Lego

I've marked all of my baseplates in my Brickbay store 25% off. 150 in stock! (URL) Surplus Lego (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

  25 - 40% off Minifigs @ Troy's Surplus Lego

I've put a bunch of Minifigs on sale at my brickbay store. These include Castle figs, Harry Potter figs, Adventurer figs, Rock Raiders figs and more! (URL) Surplus Lego (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>