 Space / 5817
5816  |  5818
Subject:
Lego Mars site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 03:46:55 GMT

  This week Lego unvelis yet another strange and unusual "episode" of LOM.
In this week's episode, the Martians meet the humans, and try to send a
message to them.  After playing the annoying decoding game, here is the
message (I am not making this up-go and play the game yourself!).
Personally I thought the Martians were peace-loving, before this message.
  Welcome humans.  Remove your helmets and take a breath.  I promise you
will be...  well taken care of.
  Yeah, OK.  Lego is getting stranger.  That sounds like something from a
really bad "Invasion of the Martians" stlye movie.  Anyway, it's worth
checking out, although the games that they have are, well, kind of poorly
programmed.  Not to mention rather weak (Fly the meteor belt, build a
bridge, and decode martian transmission).  What are other people's opinion?
www.lego.com/mars