  Search Results: lego
 Results 3241 – 3260 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego shop in Köln, Lego shop in Billund

This weekend I got a glimpse of the shop in Köln (don't get me started. Murphy's law and stuff, I got there 5 mins before closing. And with german punctuality they closed right on time...). The plan is to go to Billund this summer. Has anyone (...) (21 years ago, 4-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.nl)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Lego NHL sets

Boy Lego really got lucky with their NHL licence. Doesn't look like they're going to drop the puck this year. I'm a big NHL fan and I like the look of the big hockey set. I'm likely to buy it for my boys - yeah that's it - I'm buying it for my sons. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.sports)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Misteri della Lego...

Spulciando il sito Lego ho aperto la pagina dedicata alla serie Dino 2010, stranamente la prima schermata chiedeva di selezionare a quale paese appartenevo, cioè Usa, Canada o Giappone, oppure Europa. Ho subito sentito puzza di bruciato.... Infatti (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  [Ebay] Lego Technic 8440

Vendo Lego Technic 8440 MISB perfettamente imballata. I sigilli sono ancora integri. Unico 'neo' una leggera (1cm circa) e piccola ammaccatura della scatola sul lato sinistro in alto. Per il resto è PERFETTA. (URL) Matteo. (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO Emoticon -- Invented. [ : : : : ]

The LEGO Emoticon: [::::] I came up with this for my badge at BrickCon09. Far as I can tell, I'm the first to use it, although it seems obvious in hindsight. Thought others might find it useful/fun. Enjoy! Rick Clark FUT lugnet.fun (15 years ago, 15-Oct-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun) !

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Contacting Lego re order?

Can Lego Australia help with an order or do I have to contact the US? I just got an email saying that my card was declined even though according to my records the funds have been successfully obtained. Wayne. (13 years ago, 6-Jul-11, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: The First Joe Vig Contest - The Winners!!!

(...) Thank you for running it! And congratulations to Greg- that really is a great one. I love the hull shaping. Nice work on all of the entries- this was a great contest. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego Club [WAS re: 2005 Aussie Catalogue is available]

(...) I don't think the Lego Club people don't care about anything other than filling a page with photos smarmy kids with collections of lego-ish things. Who cares if they're not lego? Who cares if they're just built-up sets? Who cares if the kid (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Et In Arcadia Lego - Picking Your SNOT

Just posted a new article on Et In Arcadia Lego about SNOT construction, entitled (URL) Picking Your SNOT> Take a look and LMKWYT! -paul (2 URLs) Paul Hartzog (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: How To Join LEGO-Trucks & Construction Machinery Club

LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club You can join the LEGO Trucks & Machinery Club if you are into trucks and machinery and/or build those. Since I've put my own website on-line I've met a lot of hobby collegues in real life and on-line. That was my aim. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes. (...) We enjoyed Lego as kids. Its fun, safe and high quality. Every kid deserves Lego. If they don't already have some, its great to be the person to introduces them to it. If they already have it - well you can never have enough. Also, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO 760 London bus (384) MISB in CELLOPHANE year 1974

LEGO 760 . " London bus " Also know as the set Lego 384 " London bus / Double Decker Bus ". From year 1974. Never opened. Still perfectly sealed in cellophane! Lego enthusiasts: Here is your chance to be the owner of an old classic large vehicle (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: *NEW* LEGO brick-ish Transformers by Hasbro -- What's the deal?

(...) I can try and dig up some more detailed info on this, but what I am pretty sure of is, that the group of companys forming what we in short call TLC (The Lego Company) is owned by the holding company Lego Holding A/S. The Lego Holding A/S is (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Leaving Brand Retail

As quite a few of you know, I've been working part time at the Woodfield LEGO store since it opened last October. During my time there, I had the joy of seeing many familiar LUGNET faces pop by, and even was able to meet a few new people as well. I (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.people, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: What Kids really want. Not Juniorization.

Tim Courtney wrote in message ... (...) and (...) I guess that this comment is directed to my statement about Lego disappointing me. I didn't really mean to be so cynical, I was just trying to be realistic. The town role theme really appeals to 4-7 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  New Lego window variations.

While working on the Lego CD, I talked with my friend Kurt Richter of Germany, who knows a lot about early Lego. It seems that in 1957 when Lego came out with the classic windows - 1x6x3 (Panorama), 1x6x2 (3 pane), 1x6x2 (shutter), 1x4x2, 1x3x2, (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: New LEGO Discovery sets available at Shop@Home

(URL) International Space Station> (URL) Space Shuttle Discovery> (URL) Mission to Mars> (URL) Saturn V Moon Mission> (URL) Mars Exploration Rover> Woo Hoo! -Mike Petrucelli (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

(...) No, don't. Give me the benefit of the doubt. We are all very grateful for Lugnet and all of your other work for this community, Todd. Don't be too easy to take offense when you know we are just trying to hash something out here. I guess I AM a (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego announces 4 new computer games

(...) Plus, _LEGO Racers_ is "based on on the Lego System Castle, Town, Space and Adventurers play sets". Steve (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO Loco

(...) This is the group for LEGO Loco: (URL) I admit, that area needs an overhaul.. -Suz (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.games.lego.loco)

lego
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>