  Search Results: lego
 Results 3201 – 3220 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO name change

This is an important announcement for any LEGO fan who has a web site containing disclaimers. The descriptive phrase "the LEGO Group" has changed to "the LEGO Company." Its use applies to all LEGO companies, workplaces, and the organization as a (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: connecting (LEGO) motors

all 9v LEGO motors are fine with the Handy Board. -Fred In your message you said: (...) (27 years ago, 24-Aug-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  New Lego Site...

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness! An insane new site with too many creations! Also there are instructions to make some twisted and mutated mini-figs in the 'Featured Creations' section. Check it out! -Jonas Marcho (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  New Lego Site...

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness! An insane new site with too many creations! Also there are instructions to make some twisted and mutated mini-figs in the 'Featured Creations' section. Check it out! -Jonas Marcho Sorry, the URL is -- (URL) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: New Lego Site...

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness -- (URL)Hey great mutated mini-figs!!!! I've thought about doing something similar for (...) Ed, Didn't really have the idea. I'm working on expanding my town and some other stuff like an underwater city and a zepellin. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO 3D software

(...) If LEGO released a package that would address the needs of AFOL modelers, I would be the first to buy it. I enjoy the stuff I do with LDAO and writing new parts-files, but I'd still rather be building, either virtually or physically. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Lego Computer

(...) I've had lego at work for a couple of years. So far, I've only had one minifig go missing (and that was when I was temporarily parked at a different building for several months (but still kept my permanent cubicle)). Unfortunately, someone had (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  New Lego Site

The new lego site features the Rock Raiders. I was able to see some of the new thing but when I went back it say I need flash 4. Even though I have it. Anyway can anybody get to it? Can you post the info on the Characters? The orange guy is Sparks (...) (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.underground)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) and (...) POKEMON LEGO!!!?????? *runs to bathroom, comes back wiping mouth* urrgghh....just the thought made me barf.....I don't think TLC would want to do Pokemon.....It's just a fad and will probably end up like POG (hopefully).....*shudder* (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) and (...) POKEMON LEGO!!!?????? *runs to bathroom, comes back wiping mouth* urrgghh....just the thought made me barf.....I don't think TLC would want to do Pokemon.....It's just a fad and will probably end up like POG (hopefully).....*shudder* (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

(...) LOL! :-D Thanks for making my day! -Shiri (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: Big Lego Christmas

My own LEGO christmas was relatively tame. My older sister, her husband, my father, and I went in together to get Mindstorms for my nephew (and we managed to find a 1.0, and I ordered the upgrade for him). I got Dave Baum's book and 8735 Power Pack (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Lego R2D2

A large Lego R2D2 with "guess the number of bricks" is at the Mountain View Walmart. /Eric/ (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  LEGO camera for Mindstorms

LEGO has announced Vision Command on the MindStorms web site: (URL) looks like the same or similar camera that was announced for the movie maker set, but comes with software that allows it to work as an eye for MindStorms. Cool. Build On! John (...) (24 years ago, 29-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Wow, very cool indeed! Nice write up on Eric, Henry, Todd and Suz. Glad to see you guys get the recognition that you justly deserve. jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Cool. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Definatly cool! Of course there is bucklies chance of this coming down under for the forseeable future. (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts - web design issues

Suzanne D. Rich wrote in message ... (...) But the way they implement their press releases is just WEIRD. All the video and hi-res pictures are zipped (and of course since the original file formats are already compressed, they only get about 5 or 6% (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Claus Thiim wrote in message <051220002144501196%...ja.com>... (...) The zip files are OK for me... I just object to the pointless extra step. Kevin (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.013)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) After the behaviour that followed the release of the MOSAIC facility, one wonders what wacky set designs people will come up with. Those naughty naughty parts dealers ! But it certainly is a great leap forward. Hopefully TLC will keep trawling (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.013)

More:  Next Page >>