 Underground / 49
48  |  50
Subject:
New Lego Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:08:06 GMT

The new lego site features the Rock Raiders. I was able to see some of the new
thing but when I went back it say I need flash 4. Even though I have it.
Anyway can anybody get to it? Can you post the info on the Characters?

The orange guy is Sparks ('cause he's their mechanic), The driver guy is Axle
(obvious really) and the grey guy is Docs ('cause he's a Doc. of geology and a
Doctor of medicine). I didn't get to see the info on the other two, anyone
care to fill in the blanks?

James from OZ