  Search Results: lego
 Results 301 – 320 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego my Lego

Thanks you all for your NT insights. I passed them on to my friend. Trying to get him in on the Lego way... Jim RCX 1.0 421416 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: A Change

(...) The certain individual has vanished from LUGNET because of the improved security. He was still bad-mouthing LUGNET over on RTL as of this post: (URL) Mall is back: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.curators)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  New Games from LEGO for September 2000

LEGO Media International has at least 5 new titles this fall. Some were announced previously at E3 I know, but I just noticed these additions on official pages.. I don't know how long they've been there. Check out the pull-down menu at the European (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  LEGO Inside Tour

Over the last few years, we’ve had more and more fans from around the world ask us about getting tours of LEGO Billund. It seems that more and more AFOLs want to take the trip to the source of the brick! In order to make this a reality, the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) I am happy to hear trains will be around. I would like to know why the female part of this group was left out. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.:((((( Rose (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: From the first LEGO(r) Train Summit: LEGO(r) Trains are alive and well

Maggie Cambron wrote in message ... (...) she (...) BTW). (...) remember (...) really (...) MacFrugal's. (...) But then this brings up the pink bricks issue, not all girls are fans of pink. I would be happy with some non-violent sets that have a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: why does lego (and lego australia) hate online stores?

(...) LEGO OZ (slap me if I am wrong) doesn't like online stores due to their commitments to stores that also sell Lego... from what I can remember it had something to do with the fact that with these other stores they pay a certain amount for (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  LEGO Dacta is now 'LEGO Educational Division'

LEGO Dacta has officially changed its name to LEGO Educational Division. Read it in their latest newsletter: (URL) guess this is the new logo: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.lego.dacta, lugnet.edu)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Poor Service to Toy Shops = No Lego

I went by our local (favorite) toy store yesterday. They have always carried a great selection of Lego and generally carried some shop at home only sets. There was NO LEGO. They had dropped all Lego from their store! I asked them why, didn't the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

Wow! Now you need to build a LEGO mouse running up it. I would love to see the gearing mechanisms you built into that thing. Perhaps I could build one as well and put it into my LEGO train room. I especially like the picture of Parker Posey as (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  LEGO Train Rarities und LEGO Summer Sale

Dear LEGO-friends, welcome to my traditional LEGO-Summer Sale. This is it is not only a summer sale. I have added many new sets to my homepage (URL) will find many train-rarities like: 148 Central Station 165 Cargo Station 4551 Crocodile Engine 4564 (...) (20 years ago, 26-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Over 30 lots of LEGO bricks and parts on EBAY -3 days to go

Hello, I am currently have over 30 lots of misc parts and bricks on Ebay. Many are still with no bids or run at opening price. Click here to see the details for items listed below: (URL) LEGO Tow Cranes with hooks 20 LEGO lt-gray round 1x1x1 (...) (25 years ago, 24-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  FA: 45 Lego Lots on SeriousCollector.com - Trains, Space, Town, Promo & more

Thanks for for your interest! Click here to bid or view: (URL) here: (URL) Currently 6940 Alien Moon Stalker--Who says Lego didn't make an AT-AT?! $44.50 Lego 6988 Blacktron Alpha Centauri Outpost factory sealed $52.50 Lego Aquazone: 1822 Sea Claw (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Now Accepting Nominations for 08/09 LEGO Ambassadors

Hello LEGO Enthusiasts, You may have noticed already that the selection process for the LEGO Ambassador Program will be slightly different this year. In the past we’ve selected LEGO Ambassadors based on individual applications, which meant that the (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.026)

  StickerYou Announces Licensed Deal for LEGO® Custom Stickers

StickerYou Announces Licensed Deal for LEGO® Custom Stickers – Continues to Build Success One Sticker at a Time (PRWEB) April 14, 2011 StickerYou is proud to announce the addition of another world class brand to its award winning custom sticker (...) (13 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  re: 9v lego motors

Lego motors are OK ptrformance wise (if youre talking about small robots), but the cost is really bad. What I would recommend is taking surplus motors and superglueing them together to lego bricks. Especially for photsensors and switches. phil (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  LV-16p Truck, IPRC Airbike, ANT Trucks

Here are a few models I posted to my site in the last few weeks: LV-16p Truck: (3 URLs) IPRC 1500-Class Airbike: (3 URLs) ANT Trucks: (5 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (16 years ago, 15-May-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Macintosh LEGO CAD/LEGO Designer

Greetings all, I've ordered LEGO Designer from Pitsco, and was wondering if any of you have used it. Is it similar to LDraw, or am I just getting the old LEGO CAD in a new package? Basically, do I opn the package when it gets here, or just send it (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.dacta)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  Re: 4 Wides!! (and other mixes of Lego & non-Lego

Hey man, Your models are really cool! In a related vein, (as far as mixing lego & non-lego components goes) I was wondering if anyone does lego layouts using handlaid track? (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.026)

  New LEGO Stores!

In our effort to bring a little slice of LEGO heaven all corners of the world, we have 6 new LEGO stores coming soon! Bellevue, WA Santa Clara, CA San Mateo, CA Bridgewater, NJ McLean, VA Rockaway, NJ (For more details, keep an eye on the (URL) LEGO (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

lego
(score: 1.025)

More:  Next Page >>