  Search Results: lego
 Results 2161 – 2180 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Motor Failure (was: lego Technic "class")

(...) I have had no problems with motors purchased w/Mindstorms (RIS, RoboSports, RDS), 8735s or other motorized Technic sets. I've had about a 15% failure rate on motors from ZNAP sets. The 5225 gear motors should coast when power is removed in (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Lego Direct (was Re: Georgia LEGO Outlet is Cool!)

Paul Sinasohn wrote in message ... (...) through (...) It may have died because they decided they wanted to work it through Lego Direct. Or, alternatively, it may have been a significant factor in shaping Lego Direct. In any case, I think Brad is (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Southport Lego Show

Calling all UK lego fans...... I have the go ahead from my local church office to use the conference building for a lego fest which I will call a lego show as I will be inviting members of the public to view our displays, buy lego etc. I have (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

Why do LEGO toys have value to you? Because they are fun, durable and "cumulative"(the blocks I got as a kid in 1978 still work with the blocks I got last week.) What makes LEGO brand construction toys worth your money? They always entertaining, (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Are 9V trains alive?

Could someone at Lego please tell us if the rumors are true that the 9V train line is going to be discontinued? Rose (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Creator sets and more, now on shop.lego.com

As a mother of a 5 year old I am happy to see the Creator series. I hope they come with some building books. I will finally have many choices for girl's birthday presents. Rose Chris Giddens wrote in message ... (...) at (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Advent Calendar

Has anyone found the new Lego calendar at a local store? Rose (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: New MOC: 4-foot tall LEGO Homer Simpson sculpture

Woo hoo! Nice job. What did you use for the hair? Doh! I would have never been able to make something this big, my husband already has issues with my 2 foot tall projects :) Where's my duff? Mmmm.. duff... -Anne (...) -- For SCO to attack IBM using (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  TT Games Re-Ups With LEGO, Extends Deal To 2016

TT Games Re-Ups With LEGO®, Extends Deal To 2016 March 3, 2010 Warner Bros. Home Entertainment has re-upped its deal with toy brick-maker LEGO Systems, ensuring that WB's TT Games can continue developing titles based on the LEGO property until 2016. (...) (15 years ago, 4-Mar-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.games, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  FA - LEGO PROMO / MINDSTORMS / TECHNIC / ROCK RAIDERS / TOWN / ETC

FA - LEGO PROMO / MINDSTORMS / TECHNIC / ROCK RAIDERS / TOWN / ETC 547209909: Lego Promo Set - MISB SAS Airlines Plane Current bid: $16.50 (URL) MISB LEGO TECHNIC MINDSTORMS CYBERMASTER 8482 Current bid: $102.50 (URL) LEGO TECHNIC MINDSTORMS OFFER (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  For Sale: Shell Promotional Sets - MISB

These are small Shell promotional sets. Part them out and stock your inventory or just add them to your collection. I have: 4 Lego 2535 30 Lego 2542 36 Lego 2543 31 Lego 2544 Look at the instructions and inventory on Brickshelf to see what pieces (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  LEGO Factory Commuter Train-- The Mariner

A lot of thanks to go around: Thanks to the LEGO Digital Designer and LEGO Factory teams for the power to design sets - Thanks to the amazing folks who have LDD and LDraw tools communicating with each other Here is my first attempt. I started with a (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Return to Hamiltonia: LUGOLA's Next Meeting

Greetings fellow Lego enthusiasts! (Remember, we're not Lego nuts, we're Lego enthusiasts) Well, by golly, I sure do look forward to the meeting. Thanks to the ever-gracious Hamiltons for hosting it. I want to see the Icehedral with my own eyes! (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  LEGO opening a store in Arizona

LEGO to open store in Chandler Fashion Center Associated Press - April 26, 2008 2:14 PM ET CHANDLER, Ariz. (AP) - Danish toy-maker LEGO plans to open a store in Chandler that will sell only the popular interlocking toys. LEGO has just 20 stores in (...) (16 years ago, 28-Apr-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Esoteric Lego history question

Expert Lego historians: I have a rather esoteric question that I have been unable to answer despite rather extensive searching. Tracing the ownership of Lego by the Kirk Christiansens we have Ole who had several children, including Godtfred, who, as (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Lego Dacta Wall Wart

Got my Pitsco order today. The Lego Dacta power cube, wall wart, had the Lego logo on it and said Lego Dacta on it several places. It had a warning tag on the wire showing it was not for tape recorders etc. It was marked 12 VAC 7VA output It was (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Re: More on the huge Lego assorment for sale.

(...) Another Chicago area AFOL coming out of the woodwork... you're welcome to join the Chicago LEGO Builders' mailing list on Yahoo - email me your Yahoo ID if you have one and I'll set you up. -Tim (20 years ago, 7-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

lego
(score: 1.015)

  LEGO Company Announces Worldwide Co-Publishing Deal With Electronic Arts

--business news wired-- LEGO® Company Announces Worldwide Co-Publishing Deal With Electronic Arts REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(Electronic Arts (Nasdaq:ERTS), the leading interactive entertainment software company has signed an agreement with the LEGO® (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

lego
(score: 1.015)

  A Lego first?

Dear Lego, I recently purchased two #3501 Black Racer ZNAP sets at Toys R Us. I expected to get the parts to make the black and yellow car. Instead, inside the box were the pieces and instruction book from set #3502 Green Jet! Not believing Lego (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

lego
(score: 1.015)

  Dusting off the LEGO blog

As some of you know, I've been running a LEGO blog over at bricksonthebrain.com for some time now. But late last year, I got overwhelmed with work and underwhelmed with the traffic, so I let it slide. But recently, I've been prompted by a number of (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.announce) !

lego
(score: 1.015)

More:  Next Page >>