  Search Results: lego
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  BIG update to my lego piece trade page

I finally got many of my extra pieces accounted for, so check out my lego piece trading page at (URL) It's got bricks, slopes, minifig accessories, even baseplates and roadplates. I need a bunch of stuff, too, so if you need something, there's a (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Lego Military?

If you are talking current earth military, The first guy to come to my mind is Terry Keller and his F-15 "ish" jet, and his spectacular AH-64A Longbow Apache. There is a lot of space military and mech stuff out there too (some on Terry's page as (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update

With this post I get to kill 2 birds with one stone..... First: this serves as my fist post to LR (lugnet.robotics) Second: I am now the proud "owner" of 3 separate VB RCX based prgs. (thanks to Scott, Eric and Dave) BUT with each prg I get some (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

(...) I dunno. It's certainly a lot bigger than any Town Jr. vehicles I can think of. And while I agree that the wings are too small, that's a fairly typical flaw of lego aircraft -- and since it's Lego, that's not too hard to fix. I think the (...) (26 years ago, 1-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Mindstorms and FM Micro Transmitter

(apologies if this appears 2x's) I have uploaded info/specs on the FM micro transmitter that I built for use with my next Mindstorms project. Website:  (URL) to the Lego -> Electrics section ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Some Questions...

(...) Because it really messes up using Lego dragons for Pernese dragons when the wings are a different color! I've been forced to create my own dragon! Out of blocks! And I have not figured out yet where I am going to get bronze or gold blocks! (Or (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Automated brick sorter

(...) <snip> (...) I built a different type of sorter that separated red and blue 2x2 bricks. It is not as elaborate as yours, but it was a nice, quick Mindstorms project. Pictures are at: (URL) reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Creating new parts for LDraw/LeoCAD

(...) I don't remember if anyone has written a tutorial on this; it seems like there's been *something*, but I don't remember now. Anyway, here are a few things you'll probably want to be aware of: 1. Don't be too dependant on LEdit. When creating (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update

Hi Eric: (...) The first thing i did was get the VB files.... you are correct that comctl32.ocx is "not" part of the package. Dave very nicely provided a link: (URL) bummer is Mr. Gates ask you a BUNCH of questions before letting you near the files. (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  New Storage Container

I was watching a movie on TV last night and saw a commercial for a new type of storage container. It was unique because it is a bunch of compartmentalized trays that "roll up" into a type of suitcase. Of course, my first thought was - that would be (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Galactic Mediator

Jesse Yanocha wrote in message ... (...) so make me an offer. (...) Condition? Box? Instructions? Plan on auction, or just a trade? Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: TARGETs ne'R' Us

(...) Oh, that would be too cool!!! I miss Target stores so bad after moving out of the Twin Cities area... Ahh, to think...LEGO on 50%+ clearance in Januaries again... :) Does Joakim know what month/year they might be thinking about? Summer 1999 or (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  How do you build an elevator?

I've seen pictures of people's town buildings that have working elevators in them, and I want to know how you got them to work. I don't want something Technic or motorized. Just something that's minifig scale to fit into a town building. I tried a (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  lego software

Has anyone used their software? What did you think? Jimmy (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) I am very excited about the possibility of Lego sponsoring special interest clubs made up of adult Lego enthusiasts. I believe that the Lego Group would be making a wise investment of their resources by listening and encouraging a large fan (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Weird Catalog from Consumer Affairs

Do you dare dish the Monty Python, how dare you, "Semi Amusing Insult quote"(1);-> (1)I need to watch it again I only remember the knight, the bridge, the castle and the bunny scenes, oh and the virgin scene but no quotes Jesse Long wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Hello neighbors, I'm in Portland

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Set Review 6553

Tom McDonald wrote in message <01bdf223$d6440100$3...do.com>... (...) <snip (...) <snip good review> (...) I personally like news babe much better(1) (1) Of course I did suggest it a while back on RTL(2)(3) (2) Ain't I a modest guy ;-] (3)Remeber (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.reviews)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  RC Car question

I have a question about the new Remote Control car. Does it run on one standard frequency, or is the frequency variable? The only rc I have purchased in the past had two set frequencies, so we had to be sure to get the different frequency car if we (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

(...) Seems like this could make for an interesting thread. I thought maybe I was the only one who had LEGO dreams...8) Rob (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

More:  Next Page >>