  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2526 – 2545 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [CW][OT-FUN] Casting Castle World

(...) True enough. We did have some stone forts, Fort Sumter and Fort Pitt come to mind. Sumter surrendered at the start of the American civil war because it wasn't able to return fire effectively. (This is why my castle has two cannon overlapping (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

(...) (URL) Arrrrrr.... (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  New Building (brown)

Below is a pic of a plain old brown stone building. I started this one right after the brown bulk bricks became available, but it took a long time to collect enough of the brown arches to complete. I must say that I have really becoming a fan of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Universal Color List...finally

(...) I was wondering the official spelling of the stone colors above - Is it Grey or Gray? Just to clear up a grey area... 8-) SRC #765 StRuCtures(tm) Guild of Bricksmiths(tm) (URL) (20 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Missing parts for NXT Kit

(...) I think that color is "light stone", not white. But I don't have any confirmation. (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.color)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: wild west creations

(...) I am trying to combine the log walls with the stone walls from the ninja sets to make a coastal fort. I have made like six differt results but I have just not been real happy with the results. Maybe the seventh time is the charm. I am hoping (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Does anyone know if pirates are coming back in 2001?

(...) Crimson.(URL) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Lght Sensor & Three colors?

Just a thought: Couldn't one make a "rosetta stone" wheel of the various LEGO(R) colors that uses an angle sensor for indexing them and then just compare the brick being "measured" to the known bricks on the wheel ? It'd be cumbersome, but not very (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Meduseld - The Golden Hall

Thanks Chris, It took some building to get that Stone base set up correctly! The Harry Potter Walls did come in handy when doing the steps. After the roof, engineering that platform was pretty hard to do symmetrically, I'm glad they made those (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Tailor's Shop

Hi Dean, Your Tailor's Shop looks great. I like the stone base and tudor construction. The rounded windows are nice too. The roof is steep and would look good as a row of houses. It makes me think that this is only half of the building :) I would (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Castle Gate and Castle Corner Tower

(...) Excellent use of 75° slopes, nice stone buildup on the ground, full brick trees, a portcullis made of plates, only true grays and brown--the list goes on and on. These are some great castle MOC's. Keep up the good work and welcome to LUGNET! (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Excalibur's Shrine

Great concept, the knights are intimidating and the sword 'in' the stone is ingenious... God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LOTS of news for obb and WHaCKoLuG

(...) I believe this is the location of the Swiss Chalet: <https://maps.google...&t=m&z=16> Jeff VW (12 years ago, 24-Jan-13, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) Sandstone was more of a construction material in the Middle East than Europe. However, most weathered stone is a lot "warmer" (yellow, orange, red) than standard issue Old Gray (and New Gray is actually shifted to the cool end of the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Mirror Building  [DAT]

(...) If you put a minus sign in front of one of the ones in an identity matrix, and leave everything else alone, it will mirror about the corresponding axis. For example, this one uses your original geometry, and mirrors the black part around the X (...) (16 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

stone
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Mindstorms Control Centre (MCC) update

With this post I get to kill 2 birds with one stone..... First: this serves as my fist post to LR (lugnet.robotics) Second: I am now the proud "owner" of 3 separate VB RCX based prgs. (thanks to Scott, Eric and Dave) BUT with each prg I get some (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Datsville JJ Memorial Statue

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FIH3J7.84p@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Yeah, one of the marbles from the stone include file. (...) Thanks for catching that. It looks pretty odd. -John Van (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout latest

Here's a close-up of mountain spacing, with the "incline corner-stone reference" highlighted. I moved the "industrial loop" closer in to (URL) mountain because this way the mountain and loop have a 4'x10' table area. Let's the mountain spread out (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: \\\BrickWarz this Summer///

(...) Well Richard, I have a couple ninja sets, the Ninja Castle, Stone Tower Bridge, the Robber's Retreat, and I also have the Fright Nights Castle.... I might get the Guarded Inn, and might also get another Ninja set, Samarai Strong Hold... I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

stone
(score: 1.733)

  Re: 8 wide and 62 long!

It's just an aspiration, nothing set in stone. SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

stone
(score: 1.733)

More:  Next Page >>