 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 227
Re: \\\BrickWarz this Summer///
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 03:22:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Richard Noeckel writes:
.
.
.
   This post is specifically dedicated to Mr. Jeff Elliott, but is open
anyone else interested in waging a medieval Brick Wars game this summer.

Would anybody like to try just one game…

I've got about 890 fully armed Castle minifigs who crave the taste of
minifig blood…
               (Do minifigs actually bleed once cut?)

It’d be fun to arrange a small demo game. Perhaps at T2, two or three of us
could discuss this?

   That’s my 2¢
                         --==Richard==--

Well Richard, I have a couple ninja sets, the Ninja Castle, Stone Tower Bridge,
the Robber's Retreat, and I also have the Fright Nights Castle.... I might
get the Guarded Inn, and might also get another Ninja set, Samarai Strong
Hold...
I don't know too much about those games, but would be willing to bring a
"contingent" of "eastern" marauders / mongolian hordes..... for your games.
A sort of "Cedric the Bull" with a Zen flavoring....

that's my reaction to your 2Cents....

anyways....I would go to something like that its too bad you missed the get-
together on Friday, we could have planned some dates out if you wanted....I
saw some of Eric (DeGuili's) stuff, and it rocked!! he has a bunch of stuff
that's pretty cool....
watch out Kung-Fu DUDE.......

"A hasty attack is not always a wise move", a wise old man's saying.

          P.S. when in August is Train 2 gonna be?

I don't think that has been decided yet.....

Benjamin Medinets