 Robotics / RCX / 1043
Re: Lght Sensor & Three colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 02:45:33 GMT

Just a thought: Couldn't one make a "rosetta stone" wheel of the various
LEGO(R) colors that uses an angle sensor for indexing them and then just
compare the brick being "measured" to the known bricks on the wheel ?  It'd
be cumbersome, but not very programming intensive and it should work in just
about any level of ambient light : )