  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 2266 – 2285 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Its starting to happen...

I will not adopt the new colors. There was no justifiable reason for them to be changed. All the suggestions I've heard as to why just do not make sense to me from a business standpoint. I associate the old brown and gray colors with my childhood. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Using Stone Colors in LDraw/MLCAD

(...) I downloaded the ldconfig.ldr file and replaced mine in case it was outdated. There are two colors in the file that look like what I need: 0 !COLOUR Stone_Gray CODE 71 VALUE #A3A2A4 EDGE 0 0 !COLOUR Dark_Stone_Gray CODE 72 VALUE #635F61 EDGE 0 (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.color)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Bricksaic version 0.1.0

(...) Bricksaic is using the ldconfig.ldr in it's directory but the problem with the unused colors seems to be that MLcad does not recognize the following colors: Reddish_Brown, Stone_Gray, Dark_Stone_Gray, and Dark_Green. there may be more colors (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.cad.dev)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(...) Thanks for the kind words! I've always thought of excuses of why my castle models were made from red bricks and I cam up with the Blood Stone "chronicles" years ago to help explain this (the next installment on the site will go into it the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: The old stone windmill etc.

Hey Josh, Some more great stuff! The windmill is particularly cool, with it's partially covered with stone side and using the ewok glider as the windmill panels (whatever those are called). what a great little moc! The "hut" is pretty cool, too. But (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(...) my (...) soon, (...) You could claim it was some Red Granite or some other stone that is mined locally and unique to the area. (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Using Stone Colors in LDraw/MLCAD

(...) That sure is the truth! POV was rendering one of the stone gray colors as green. Thanks for the tip, Tim. - David (18 years ago, 6-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.color)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Stone Dragon Clan sets up camp

Nice storyline happening... I also liked the fact that you laid down a "floor" for your building. :-) I probably wouldn't have thought of that, but it makes it much more realistic, even if the "floor" was simply cleared ground... Who wants grass (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  SMART Meeting notes - BrickHeap Wars

Today SMART held its first competition - a BrickHeap Wars. We had four teams participate, as follows: "Something That Rotates!" Doug Bell Scott Harris Steve Burrows Nick Burrows Edward Samson "The Movers" Steve Weil Ethan Weil Michael Sloan Joe (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  [FOR SALE] [NINJA] 6089 - Stone Tower Bridge

I have the following set for sale: Number: 6089 Stone Tower Bridge See picture at: (URL) 402 Figures: 5 Condition: Box is a little messed up. Otherwise complete with pieces still in baggies. Price: S@H price is $54.00 My price is $41.00, a 25% (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Stone Tower Bridge FOUND

I paid $30 for mine at Walmart. There were 4 more on the shelves. Fred (URL) (25 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Stone Tower Bridge down to $20 at Wal-Mart

(...) 71 freeways, I'm not sure which city that is, Chino Hills? But....don't bother looking, because I have all they had. The Wal-Mart is San Dimas had several last I looked, but whether they reduced it from $39 to $20, I don't know. I'd just check (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Stone Tower Bridge & Red Fury $25 at ZanyBrainy.com

I'm heading to the local store tomorrow! If they have them their, then I'll go for that (to save shipping), but otherwise, I'll check out this internet offer. Troy Cefaratti <mnementh@nacs.net> wrote in message news:Fs7HCx.Bo8@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Daniel Siskind wrote in message ... (...) of my (...) have (...) found (...) the (...) Simply extraordinary! Incredible... I am actually working on a large castle myself, but now, I just get depressed looking at it after seeing yours <G>. Also, I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Blood Stone Castle completed!

(URL) Teletubbies!!! Just to reiterate what everyone else said (in case you missed it) WOW!!! Bloodstone Castle is looking tres magnifique! I particularly like the use of the crowns on the tops of a number of different columns and parts of the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Stone living quarters now grace the Isle of Mist

Yeah, thats right. The Exiled Bricktanesians completed their first structure on Friday. I know that its like Monday predawn right now, but I didnt get to posting here until now. By the way, the image files are rather large in kilobytes, and I will (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Stone living quarters now grace the Isle of Mist

(...) I like it! Very simple (except for the columns out front - that's clever) and practical. So what are you planning on doing next? I read about the debate - got any more info for us? -- Pawel (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Stone living quarters now grace the Isle of Mist

(...) Like Pawel said, very clever idea with the columns! The variants of Eric Brok's great ideas tend to be great as well. ;-) I especially like the discussion around the construction, and the mid-construction shots. The jokes got me laughing! Good (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Stone Dwarven House

Hello again. The wait is over i have taken pictures of my new dwarven house. I have uploaded 4 exterior pics of the house, more will be uploaded within afew hours or so. I didn't know how to make a roof for it so another friend helped me out Anthony (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.737)

  Re: Stone Dwarven House

(...) Here is the link: (URL)I guess i'll stop typing and get on with taking more pictures of it. (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle)

stone
(score: 1.737)

More:  Next Page >>