  Search Results: jack stone video
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 8400.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  eToys has RIS 1.0

Go to the mindstorms aisle at eToys.com, they have both the RIS 1.5 and RIS 1.0 listed, and both are in stock. Great way to get an RIS with the power jack (and, more importantly IMHO, the "notch" that allows a LEGO wire to be conveniently routed (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  FS: Mindstorms RIS 1.0 plus 1.5 upgrade

Hi all, I have a MISB Mindstorms RIS here, the version 1.0 set with the 9v jack on the RCX brick, plus the 1.5 upgrade pack and I'd like to sell them together as a lot. This is the best of both worlds - you get the RCX with the jack, but you get the (...) (24 years ago, 28-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: SPI?

(...) What Hacker said, but also, there's a 2x4 female SPI header on the HB just above the power jack that allows you to hook up other serial devices to the HB (like other HB's, memory, etc.) It's shown in the HB Tech. Reference and there are (...) (26 years ago, 11-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Polarity of PowerJack from HB und Charger Board

Hi I am wondering about the Polarity of the Power Jack at the Handyboard and the charger board. At the HB the Pin in the middle is ground. At the charger board the outside Ring is ground.Can anybody tell me why it is different ? Thanks (...) (26 years ago, 3-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Serial Communication with HP48 calculator

(...) not that i am aware of. you could connect to the HB's phone jack as long as you don't have to talk to interactive c and your calc at the same time. see the FAQ serial answer. (...) the SPI is for high speed SYNCHRONOUS comms (data and clock (...) (26 years ago, 7-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  RE: Batteries?

(...) Sorry, I have no experience with rechargables in the RCX. (...) "9-12 volts" applies to the external power jack, and is for AC. That is not the same as the battery voltage. (...) No, it's not below range at all. The Mindstorms manual clearly (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Powering trains w/ RCX

Steve, AFAIK, the two RCX versions are identical, apart from the power jack that is. Regards, Arjen "sebarile-MOBL" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:Fn1xFt.H1C@lugnet.com... (...) you (...) of (...) it (...) Is (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Gotta clear my conscience...

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes: <snip> (...) well that was my point about its a good business... I guess the "jack up the prices" wasn't a good choice of words, so I am sorry about that. I respect folks purchases,and putting things (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: rechargeable 9V battery packs for RCX/JCX and Legos motors

Bruce Boyes Systronix writes: > BTW, does the RIS2.0 RCX have a power input jack? No, amazingly. It's as if TLG thinks that nobody builds a stationary model using the RCX. (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Mecha Hall of fame?

(...) Yeah, I had to laugh about mine...or what I assume to be mine. "Jack McKeen" is the title...so I'm not sure if that was really supposed to be "Jake McKee" or not! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: two for one!

Nice work as always Stuart. I like the playability of the "y.e.l.o. jack" and the detail on the "jaguar". Keep up the excellent work. BTW what's this mystery project? Mecha? Large? Detailed? ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: medium pod cam teaser

(...) I'm sure this is a nice model, but form the picture, you can't see jack. Check .publish for some tips. --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  CS Headhunter

Another Crimson Skies-inspired MOC: The Headhunter is a unique airplane. Famed air pirate Jack "Jolly" Rogers built and rebuilt this plane around a "borrowed" Curtiss prototype airframe; he named it the "Headhunter" because of his unique habit of, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.military, FTX) !

jack
(score: 1.772)

  A/C Adapter for RCX 1.0

I bought an RCX with an AC adapter jack and an AC adapter from Pitsco. They arrived today. But when I opened the adapter I saw that it outputs 12V, not 9V. It's an old Dacta AC adapter from 1996 (copyright date on packaging). I already tried using (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: The Brick Testament - More Teachings of Jesus

(...) I wish I could help you out, Dave! But I don't know jack about phones. And I'd have to brush up on painting staircases; I hear it's rail difficult. Well, if they ever arrest the regress, it would appear that their work would be able to be used (...) (18 years ago, 26-Oct-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  RCX 1.5 vs 1.0 (for the record)

Just pointing out that one visible difference between a 1.0 RCX and 1.5 RCX is that the the 1.0 unit has a "jack" for an AC adapter while the 1.5 does not (neither unit includes an "ac adapter" or an "ac plug", as posted here recently). The jack can (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  RCX convert from AA to Wall power.

all the Batterys are in RCX are like this. I think don't have mine around to look at right now + + + + + + _ _ _ _ _ _ So what if you moded the set up useing some wires and a fitting from radio shack to accept a 9.0vdc power jack? attach a wire to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: Charge polarity on each board opposite?

the hb has a diode to protect against reverse polarity at the coax jack on board. maybe you just blew your config register. the ic manual for the hb has instructions on using the downloaders to reburn the config. fred (28 years ago, 28-Aug-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  Re: motor port problem

hi Fred, Why there is 2 holes each for the positive and negative supply on the pin jack (J13)? I thought that just insert one hole each for the positive and negative supply only. I need to know why the J13 is designed for 1x4 holes before i decide (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

jack
(score: 1.772)

  A good find - Aquazone, UFO, Pirates

Howdy Vancouver LUGNETers. In a toy store near where I live (Surrey) called Jack in the Box, has several older sets available: Set 2153 Robo Stalker (URL) 2154 Robo Master (URL) 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall (2 of these) (URL) 6199 Hydro (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

jack
(score: 1.772)

More:  Next Page >>