  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 561 – 580 of about 1400.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

(...) Yeah, and no one sit next to him on the bus, either! Eric's posting obviously violated the TOS, and he should ask for it to be cancelled. But most of the people posting about it are just using it to pursue their feud with Eric. Just for the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: IRON MECHA - The Qwelder Mech - FOR SALE

Well, I have no feud with Eric or anyone else on LUGNET, but the feuding DOES get tiresome, and detract from the purpose of LUGNET. As you said, the right thing for Eric to do is to ask for his post to be deleted, at least from .mecha. Barring that, (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

In lugnet.build.mecha, Soren Roberts wrote (snip) (...) I have to agree with L.F. Braun. Crass, rude, and NOT kid-friendly. Please consider not posting items that would be offensive to children. Would your sister/mom/grandmother/aunt (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

(...) No Paul, you are not speaking only for yourself. It's a safe bet that you are speaking for virtually all women. I'd say much of the righteous indignation in this thread is misplaced. And I also agree with LFB, Lugnet sure ain't what it used to (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

(...) If children young enough to be harmed by that image actually read lugnet in meaningful numbers I will eat a hat. With your choice of garnishes. (...) Well, I haven't got a sister, I'm not married, the girlfriend list would be mostly on the (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

(...) I'll admit that I haven't read the entire thread, so I haven't seen those threats. When I get a chance, I'll find them and respond appropriately. Paul Sinasohn speaking for myself (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Awww (was: IRON MECHA...)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote: ***snip (...) ***snip (...) ***snip (...) ***snip (...) Not to make sport of all this, Lindsay, but I can't help noticing a vaguely eccliesiastical flair to this post. Are you undergoing a (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Iron Man Building Contest at Reasonably Clever

(...) Hey Chris, I just want to thank you for hosting these contests. I'm far too lazy to actually enter any of them (my (URL) Pimp My Mech> entry is still in progress!), but I always enjoy seeing the entries. I hope you keep coming up with great (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Iron Clads

(...) It depends on what you mean by "Ironclads." I've done ironclads, but they're the oceangoing European sort--really overgrown frigates-- not the coastal or riverine sort that usually is associated with the US Civil War. (Sorry, no pics at the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: your mail

(...) Get your soldering iron, some solder labeled electronics use, some old circuit board, and solder away. Or, you could take an old computer board and desolder some components from it, and re-solder them in. Just get in there and do it. You know (...) (27 years ago, 19-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Discussion on ALL Of The Iron Mechas

(...) LOL, I would like to see it in real life too (actually I would like to see all of the Iron Mechas in real life but pictures will have to do)! (...) !!!!!! I have you listed as Kyle. ai ai ai, ok, everyone who sees a mistake please e-mail me or (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Kidvention still running?

Actually, those mock-ups weren't described to me as Throwbots in any way shape of form. They looked incredible, especially the larger ones. In terms of size, they were taller than Millennia and wider too. Few (if any) Throwbot parts were evident in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.legoland)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Welcome to the Building Arena, IRON MECHA

(...) That's ok. So everything I showed up to now is only work in progress. I'd suggest that the official contest entry should be posted with ¬ "Iron Mecha Contest 2006 Entry" in the subject line. Marco (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: New MOC: 8 Wide EMD SW1500

(...) I'll see your PDP11 and raise you a PDP/8, since we're talking old iron. (MTU had an amazing amount of tired iron it got from goodness knows where) Just to make the pot interesting I'll toss in an EAI 16... which you had to bootstrap from (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: The Iron Giant

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message news:FHGA3H.M35@lugnet.com... (...) and it (...) And if your kids are older, or you don't have any: Sixth Sense. And I don't want to hear any "But I hate Bruce Willis" whining. This isn't your (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Mecha 02 Closeups

(...) Iron Kong was the only one I ever bought!!! That thing ruled! And hail to Baron Karza! Although the white guy (name?) had a better face. I've been thinking of trying to build a mecha that attached like the Baron... Bryce (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: The Iron Eagle has been destroyed, but there is hope...

(...) It could be insurance fraud but aside from that point, why did you not even give her a proper twenty one gun salute? Jesse Long (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Iron Donkey

(...) Sweet. I especially like the pictures which show how you transfer the cargo pods from one ship to another. It really illustrates how the vehicles are intended to be used. (...) Excellent companion craft to the Ghoul. Jeff (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: The Fighting Iron-Top {Monsoon}

(...) Nice execution. I think if you could use angled plates for the topsides, rather than staggered bricks, it would look better. Using sloped bricks would also look good, I think. (...) Cannon in those pre-made gun ports is always a plus! Well (...) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

  Re: DJ Chewbacca

(...) Love the Iron Giant; love the Joust MOC. Glad you delurked! Welcome to LUGNET! JOHN (19 years ago, 8-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

iron
(score: 1.151)

More:  Next Page >>