  Search Results: iron reich
 Results 1141 – 1160 of 1446.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) I can *attempt* this. Keep ya updated. (...) Would this basicly be just some fuel tanks and lots of boxes? (...) I will attempt this, scrap my buildings for GATS and just rebuild it after contraption. Is it more commercial or more military? (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.236)

  Re: NQC v. LegOS

(...) ??? I get roughly 3.6 megs for the complete precompiled binaries on my Redhat Linux 5.2 box. Am i missing something (besides the source, which I assume is not ~115 megs...)? -Luis ###...### "One World, One Web, One Program" - Microsoft (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

reich
(score: 0.236)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) That's probably a good idea (scrapping GATS buildings for interim). I say this because if we're smart about it, some of our Contraption buildings could be used for the GATS show. My power building is 36x36 on a standard blue baseplate, and (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.236)

  Re: NQC v. LegOS

(...) I run Linux. I sneer at "easy installation." :-) (...) Maybe Markus can answer this better, but is it full C? I got the impression that the H8300 patch to gcc had some limitations. Am I correct in this? If so, what are those (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

reich
(score: 0.236)

  DCC revisited

I looked thru the TRWDCC page. Quite alot of information for electronics enthusiasts. Learning the hard way how to hold a soldering iron, I'm not fully capable of putting such circuits together. Well, that was more of a joke, I can use a soldering (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

iron
(score: 0.236)

  Re: the Hilton, cheap!

(...) Using a AAA discount, Comfort Inn Ballston Arlington, VA (VA417) has 2 Double, No Smoking Max Occupancy: 4 persons Desk, Electronic Door Lock, Iron and Ironing Board, Remote Control TV, HBO for 79.20 per night (158.40 +9.75%tax =173.62) It (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size

(...) E Gad! The 2nd! Well... uh... screw the senior open houses i was invited to, i dont even like em anyway, snot nosed arrogant trumpet playin 1st chairs! I did get invited to 3 open houses, but i aint gonna go anyway. As stated above ;-) (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Meeting Thoughts Was: GATS Size

(...) E Gad! The 2nd! Well... uh... screw the senior open houses i was invited to, i dont even like em anyway, snot nosed arrogant trumpet playin 1st chairs! I did get invited to 3 open houses, but i aint gonna go anyway. As stated above ;-) (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Wow!

Spencer & All, (...) Indeed. What did you expect, with Larry P. and myself in here? ; ) I think we are starting to iron out details, since a lot of information is finally being revealed. I am glad we are having that meeting, though. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Contest Entry "Iron Eagle"

(...) How long do I have to finish my entry? I could sumbit mine now, but I'd like to work on it a bit more... Thanks. (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Re: feedback wanted for parts 2912 & 2913

(...) I believe this is a tightly wound coil around a iron core, its purpose is a radio disturbance filter. (...) At first glance it looks very good, I'll hope to give that green light soon. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Contest Entry "Iron Eagle"

new contest entry (URL) grand admiral and i will be judging soon.... -paul (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Re: SF convention

Chris, Scott & all: No problem. I don't have any train or monorail sets. Like I said, most of what I will bring is in my big ships. So the probably the best thing to do is to list off what we want to see (building wise) and then we all draw from a (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Re: SF convention

Chris, Scott & all: No problem. I don't have any train or monorail sets. Like I said, most of what I will bring is in my big ships. So the probably the best thing to do is to list off what we want to see (building wise) and then we all draw from a (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Parts that never made it?

I realize that many companies go through intense R&D to determine just exactly what the heck they should make. Here's a few possible parts candidates that TLC *might* have tested but found were not viable for whatever reason: 1x4x1.3 Pirates ship (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Finished! My personnel yacht for the Non-violent space contest!

Here it is! The Iron Eagle! My personnel yacht for the Non-Violent space contest! Me and my girlfriend use it to dart all over the galaxy! (URL) even made a webpage for the blurbs of each picture! Rick "You spooony Bard!" Hallman (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Parts that never made it?

(...) Hmmm, I found the wording a little confusing there, but I gather you are saying that TLC did, in fact, consider making the above listed items... The rat would have been great, and I can't see any reason to not have it except for possible (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Re: NQC vs Spirit communication speed

(...) I made PredictReplyLength a member of the RCXLink class so it can return a different value for case 0x20 (it returns 20 if the Target is Cybermaster and 0 if it is Scout - since the Scout doesn't support that opcode). Of course, in Object (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

iron
(score: 0.235)

  Re: Melting point of LEGO (was Re: Result after testrun)

Steve Chapple <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GD6z1v.L16@lugnet.com... (...) hmmm... try it from www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/ for IE you can use the back button on the menubar (the little down arrow to the right of the button) and select (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

iron
(score: 0.234)

  Middle Earth Ramblings (loooong)

As some of you might know, I just came out of my Dark Ages. As my post-Dark Ages masterpiece, I'm going to build a replica of J.R.R Tolkien's Middle Earth, very very microfig-style. However, I want to build Barad-Dur (Sauron's MASSIVE tower in (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

iron
(score: 0.234)

More:  Next Page >>