  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 861 – 880 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Motorized microscale train

(...) A second alternative to specialized chain links -- and one I haven't tried yet -- would be Technic link-arms and pins, threaded around large-diameter tires. The magnet-holders can then be pinned vertically, and the curves in the "track" aren't (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.075)

  Side bar update!

Took me long enuf... Anyway, with much further ado, a great listing of clone manufacturers was sent to me by Dave! (I won't mention how long ago...) Have a look at the sidebar--I was very impressed by the websites of some of these toy brick (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

how, link
(score: 1.074)

  New Items on The Vault - Last time! (many reductions too)

You are on this mailing list because you have expressed interest in new items at Inside The Vault - please email me if you wish to be removed or if you are getting this twice. This is the last list of New Items on The Vault! There are over 20 new (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep, link
(score: 1.073)

  New technique: three position piston control

Years ago when I first started playing with pneumatics, I first learned that I could control a piston using a switch. I then learned that you could mechanically link a piston and a switch, and have piston controll the switch. I learned from Eric (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc) !

how, link
(score: 1.073)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

"Daniel Wayne Poole" <dwpoole@conninc.com> wrote in message news:In9v5E.1y5F@lugnet.com... (...) They'd have to limit the quantity one person could order at a time to a small percentage of the total bulk stock, or they'd wind up with complaints (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 1.073)

  Re: Rotating through a four-bit nibble

"Jordan Bradford" <bradfj23REMOVE_THIS...uwosh.edu> wrote in message news:In7A20.1sK1@lugnet.com... (...) The problem is, multiplication and division to a binary CPU, as is the case here, is just a whole series of instructions. Here is the basic (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 1.073)

  Another offer from JJ's: escritoire & iron stove

Hello! Here are an escritoire (actually I don't know exactly how this kind of furniture is called in English): (URL) me, I'm a link!>> and an iron stove: (URL) me, I'm a link!>> I just intended to build the stove for a different purpose but when I (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.western, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 1.073)

  Weekly Update - New AuctionBrick Listings

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Sep 18, 08:58 PM PST. To bid, register or see the details of any item, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 3308 World Cup Small Tribune Grandstands from 1998 - MISB (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep, link
(score: 1.072)

  Re: What mailing list for Peeroml ?

Hi Tim, Thanks for your comments. (...) I don't expect OCaml to spread like a virus, or being a popular scripting language. All that i have asked is a single homepage where people (eventually nobody) could have downloaded the whole thing. I didn't (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.072)

  Re: New catalogue with September World club magazine

(...) G'Day ,How can I sign up to recieve Lego's mag. Is there a link on Lego.com, or an application form on the back of a catalogue ? cheers (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 1.072)

  I posted some new pics y'all, otherwise known as the confessions of a belville builder

Um, Okay. Belville. Its so sissy. How do we toughen it up? Easy. Eliminate the pink, then add weapons. For those of you that have seen my "Redbrick Island" layout, I've constructed a swordshoppe to add to it. Whereas the rest of the island's (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.belville)

how, link
(score: 1.071)

  TRU sale June 10-16

Flyers good from Friday June 10th through Thursday June 16th. TRU: "Join us on Saturday June 18th from noon-2 pm and build a LEGO race car with your Dad! While they last. Max. 100 per store." All LEGO atlantis, Technic and Basic construction items (...) (13 years ago, 9-Jun-11, to lugnet.loc.ca)

deep
(score: 1.071)

  Re: RCX to RCX NQC

(...) Ahh, now I understand why it is called a "toggle bit" - I somehow misinterpreted this to mean a new command had the toggle bit set (to 1), and if the sending unit doesn't recieve a reply it should re-transmit the command with the toggle bit (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 1.071)

  RCX to RCX NQC

One last email on this topic. There's new opcodes in the Swan firmware to support many data bytes in a single "mailbox" message. The standard firmware supports "mailbox" messages with a single byte parm. I found this very restrictive in building RCX (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 1.071)

  Re: new gear? - Column Gear

(...) Philo you were right! The new Column Gear meshes perfectly with the newly named Gear Rack with Two Studs. (GRWTS)(1) These are deep links to the new MOCup (3 URLs) The nice feature about the newly named Gear Rack with Two Studs (GRWTS) is that (...) (13 years ago, 4-Jun-11, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.070)

  Re: BoP rtl19 - best 8 seconds of my life.

WOW, Calum-land must be a VERY messed up place. this is how it went DOWN. (...) BULL!!! the VERY first game of the day was YOU and ME. and it looked like the video I posted. once when your robot (...) Calum, the prelude to this video was this: (...) (19 years ago, 12-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 1.070)

  The Most Insane LEGO Machine: GBC (video)

The Most Insane LEGO Machine I’ve Ever Seen Sept. 19, 2012 From Gizmodo, By Jesus Diaz Madness. This. Is. MADNESS! Its creator calls this machine the LEGO Great Ball Contraption GBC. I don't know what to call it. Gjhiqjmvcdzz. (...) (12 years ago, 20-Sep-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

link
(score: 1.070)

  Foster the People - Houdini video (in LEGO)

Foster the People: Houdini video. This LEGO animation caught my eye as I was looking through (URL) Brickinmotion.com> website. Created by Dylan Woodley Music band: Foster the People Song: Houdini Time: 3:30 YouTube Channel: (URL) NXTManiac94> Music (...) (12 years ago, 19-Sep-12, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, FTX)

link
(score: 1.070)

  First LDD MOC (Two Family Victorian in Minifig Scale)

Below is an image with a link to a short artcle and link to a larger image of my first LDD MOC. The article has a link to the model on the LEGO site if you are interested in how much it would cost to order it. (URL) LMKWYT, Eric Kingsley (URL) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.069)

  Weekly update of new listings at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Thu Sep 11, 10:09 PM PST. To view details, bid or register, go to www.auctionbrick.com. Please note that the server crashed hard earlier this week and some data was lost from (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep, link
(score: 1.069)

More:  Next Page >>