  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 481 – 500 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  member id's: simple numbers or something more?

(...) Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. Awright, maybe it's worth taking a major 180 here and taking a closer look at non-numeric member-id's (i.e., usernames). Personally, I think usernames are nothing but a major source of headaches once a user population grows (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.738)

  Weekly listing of New Auctions at AuctionBrick.com

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed May 28, 09:16 PM PST. To get details on any items, bid or register, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 6082 Fire Breathing Fortress from 1993 - Used - Great Current Bid: (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep, link
(score: 2.738)

  Re: member id's: simple numbers or something more?

(...) Oh, believe me, I *have* looked at it...! :-) Been seriously looking at this on and off for years... (...) The gray areas I'm thinking of aren't so much the offensive or vulgar things (although I'm sure there are some things which are both (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.738)

  Rush Hour game made with LEGO

I recently had to travel to Montreal to look for a new appartment. I wanted to buy a little puzzle game for the travel, but being real good at these games, I thought it would be cheaper just to build my own with LEGO parts instead of paying 20$ for (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

deep, link
(score: 2.735)

  New battlemech: Cougar

Me again! After being reinspired by Pawel charznecki's artwork, i decided to build a battletech mech that i have wanted to build for awhile.That mech is obviously the cougar :) The design is a refreshing change in pace from my recent humanoid-mecha (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

deep, link
(score: 2.734)

  Re: BEST LOCK Military sets

Rene- We have a phrase "Don't judge a book by its cover". Hold off on your praise of BEST-LOCK until you buy one (at a DEEP discount I hope, save the receipt;), then you will see what a pile of poop it really is. Don't know whether to set follow-up (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.732)

  Re: New Crane...

(...) Posted some updated pics of the progress... Not the best resolution, but you can get the idea... Folder when moderated: (URL) link to one pic: (URL) (17 years ago, 9-Mar-08, to lugnet.technic)

deep, link
(score: 2.732)

  New Super Car (8448)

Hi there, I normally only post on rec.toys.lego but I thought I would this a go. Deep breath... Go! It is uncanny how close the new 8448 is to the old 8880 in terms of length, width, height, wheel position and size, seat position, etc. Even the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

how, deep
(score: 2.731)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) I think it may have a lot to do with your own feelings towards others. As I read your post, I'm not sure of the tonal inflection of the person saying "you still play with LEGO?"--is the inflection one of disgust, or one of excitement? That in (...) (16 years ago, 15-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

how, deep, link
(score: 2.731)

  Re: RIS version 1.5 coming this fall

(...) OK, that's what I thought. But from that, doesn't it follow that this statment would be true?-- It is possible to write replacement firmware which, when downloaded and executed, still allows new application code but prevents the downloading of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, deep
(score: 2.731)

  Weekly New Items Listing at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Jun 18, 09:38 PM PST. To bid, register or view details, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 1298 1998 Christmas Advent Calendar - MISB! - MISB Current Bid: US$19.95, Time (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep, link
(score: 2.731)

  Another Hidden Program in a MicroSoft Product.

I don't know if any of you have seen this yet but there is another hidden program within a Microsoft product. This does work I tried it myself. I guess Bill just can't keep those programmers busy enough. :) Eric ".jawaspam" has a half-life of about (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

how, deep
(score: 2.730)

  Announcing Bill & Doug's Second Space Auction

Announcing Bill & Doug's Second Space Auction Or: Bill and Doug's 10 Excellent Adve^H^H^Huction. This is the second of Bill's spring/summer sets auctions. Many marvels from the depths of old stores, as well as used sets put back together will be (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

how, deep
(score: 2.729)

  Re: i admit i was wrong

(...) Why not? I think that Ldrawing sets is indeed useful. But then, my perspective is that of a consumer of instructions, not a creator of them, and I certainly know that I do not have the time nor the interest to get deep into part creation. I am (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.728)

  Announcing new Lego website: The Art of Brick

There is a certain art to certain things. There is an art to painting, an art to cooking, yes, even an art to driving. But, did you know that there just might be an art to brick? No, I’m not talking about those heavy blocks that spiders like to hide (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

deep, link
(score: 2.728)

  New Listings at The Vault on 7/1/03

A small variety of new stuff from the bottom of my inventory bin, and lots of reduced prices again! Check it out, as we are moving towards closing the shop, so if there is something you have been wanting now is the time to get it. One more shipment (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep, link
(score: 2.726)

  Weekly New Items Listing for AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Jul 02, 09:53 PM PST. To view details of all items, register or bid, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 2140 ANWB Roaside Assistance Crew - Used - Great Current Bid: (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep, link
(score: 2.726)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:37C1467E.E8D0D6...ger.net... (...) How? All you do is sit around hacking away at other people's views without offering any workable alternatives (much like you do with your politics). How much (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 2.724)

  Re: An evening with Larry Pieniazek.

(...) Can I add to that that this is really all very surface - saying how pleasant and friendly the guy is. What we'd really like you to share are the deep things that characterize what you've found out about what Larry is truly like down inside. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.724)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

Yeah, well, 50% off is no great deal FOR YOU. Me, I live in an area that stuff almost NEVER goes on sale past 20%, because it sells out before it can hit any lower IF they had any in stock to begin with. I got my first deep discount sets in AGES (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 2.724)

More:  Next Page >>