  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 4001 – 4020 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Dragonstar Reloaded!

Enjoy! :) Deep links: (URL) moderation: (URL) Props to Brian Stokes for pimpin' me 100's of gray slopes and special thanks to Kyle Keppler for design tips on the main gun turrets. (22 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Dragonstar Reloaded!!!

Enjoy! :) Deep links: (URL) moderation: (URL) Props to Brian Stokes for pimpin' me 100's of gray slopes and special thanks to Kyle Keppler for design tips on the main gun turrets. (22 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Quarry

WOW!!! Deep bow! Hats off! Duq "Joe Comeau" <joecomeau@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:HI1BH8.1BG@lugnet.com... (...) wanted (...) quarry (...) <snip> (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Wolfpack Hideout

(...) Deep links? The folder isn't public yet. -Orion (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) <snip> (...) I'll tell ya what I think! It's beautiful! The perfect amount of greebling--I love it lately that these ships aren't over greebled nor under greebled! Lots of nifty little details that woudln't be unexpected to see on a 'real' (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) bigger. I love the big ridiculous tail fins on the rear. The front end looks a bit boxy. I would suggest using some hinges and thin wall windows to make a nice large observation lounge or maybe the captain's quarters in between the sloped bits (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

This is just plain fantastic. The interior detail is wonderful, and has some great creative solutions. I don't mind the boxy shape so much, as it is a CS ship. The only suggestion I have is to maybe make covers to fit over the greebed-up engines. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) <snip> (...) Hey you! Because of you I built that industrious Fleebnork and now I can't get rid of 'im!! He seems to show up somewhere in all my displays!! (URL) Attempts at catching are for naught! Grr!! ;) Dave K (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) Well it doesn't feel boxy to me until my eye gets right up to that front area where the corners poke out. Hey, what if you put the big Comm dish on the front? Just a thought. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) That is one cool ship. Usually I tend to like the aerodynamic or rounded ships, but yours is off the scale for detail alone. I love the wing edge and engine design, with all the intricate complicated looking detailing. The modules are great, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) It would be a perfect spot for a deflector dish of some sort, or a small probe bay. BTW,Paul, awesome ship. Kudos on the colors too. I love those tan floors, and the use of classic parts throughout the ship is really sweet. (like the clear (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) Aw shucks. :) (...) Wow, that glossy paper really creates the illusion of a computer screen. I should try that. I tried that once for fun (never posted), but only with regular printer paper. Neat. `~Trev (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

Hi Paul, I particularly like the classic space logos on the tail :) Really cool.. I like the top.. it almost looks like a coast guard boat :) -Anne (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Deep Yellow

(...) I saw that! KLC (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) I'm coming in late on this one to say great work. Really nicely detailed, and I love the custom stickers. If there was anything I didn't like, I'd say that overall she looks too stubby and short - but I guess that's a budget issue (or has to (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow

(...) Correct. In this diagram, it's the area NOT covered by the red or green shaded areas: (URL) ring of bricks is also considered part of common airspace--we decided on this before. Calum (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow

I read the rules but had a couple of questions still: 1) what colour is the rest of the playfield (i.e. neither the black nor white corners)? 2) what size are the corners? 8x8, the same as the maximum sobot size? 3) What is the anticipated marble (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow

(...) Dave, you need to answer these. I'll get them online once you post an answer. (...) Yes. I think the rules state this. Dave should probably post a photo of the game board which we can put online. (...) I think this one I can answer: Either way (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto15: Deep Yellow

Calum did a great job getting the rulz up--thanks! Clarifications--if you wanna use more than 1 RCX, or an RCX and a Scout, or an RCX and a Microscout, or any combination thereof, to an unlinmited degree--hey, knock yourselves out. The entire 'bot, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

deep
(score: 1.961)

  Re: New MOC: deep-space exploration SHIP "Beagle"

(...) Sorry 'bout the late post. Having trouble finding time to build or post lately. Anyway... Paul, this is wonderful. There are so many details to talk about. I really like the layout and the details of the bridge especially the little runway (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

deep
(score: 1.961)

More:  Next Page >>