  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3941 – 3960 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  KAPAs Auction - Update

Checked some of the stores today and had to put many sets to status "Out-of-stock". While I mentioned in my rules that this might happen also to sets already sold, it is both disappointing for the buyer and the seller. To avoid this, I will close (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.671)

  Re: C&O BL2

(...) Thanks Cale, I was just lucky that TLG made the dark blue half arch for the nose. (...) That was a cool walk through, I've been through f-units before but never a BL2. Interesting to see just how they worked out the spacing, etc. With the (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.671)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

As announced yesterday, the inactive items have been closed. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and (...) (25 years ago, 5-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.671)

  FS Old Stock MIB sets (The spring Clean Sale)

The Spring Clean Sale The following sets are hereby offered for sale at the following prices, if you think the price on a set is too high (or too low) tell me and I might revise it (if I haven't already been made an offer at that price or if the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

deep
(score: 1.671)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

As announced yesterday, the inactive items have been closed. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes and (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.671)

  Re: 6444

(...) Yea, I've probably gone off the deep end (and I don't have a significant other to slow me down), Conan, here I come... :-) (not really). The reason I said "close" is that I don't have my set inventory at work, I think I have 19... I've picked (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

deep
(score: 1.671)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

Approaching the end on most sets... but still some available. Pls. note that all inactive items are closed. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.671)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

No new bids. All sets proceeding. Pls. note that all inactive items are closed. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.670)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

Just thought I'd comment on my own endeavors, etc... (...) :) (same here, but I showed the head and the undetailed legs at the last NELUG meeting... Next step-- photography... actually, I've got 1 side of the body completely done, but the other side (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

deep
(score: 1.670)

  KAPAs Auction - Update

Almost finished... Pls. note that all inactive items are closed. Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD for shipments. Here are all sets sorted by theme (all sets are in sealed boxes (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.670)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (LUGNET announcement) - Metro Station, more!

Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another one to clear some of my closet space and consolidate my core LEGO collection. Most of the sets in the auction are new in box. There are also a few (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.670)

  KAPAs Auction - last update

That's the last update of my first auction. Thanks to all who participated, I will contact the winners to agree next steps. Thanks again, Kai Again for information: A 2kg (somewhat around 4 pounds) pack to the US is supposed to be 5.00 - 10.00 USD (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.670)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 5) - Rebel Hunter, Deep Freeze Defender, Launch Evac I...

Here is the latest update. Many open items still remain. Bid status advance starts today. All high bids made on or before 9/14/99 have advanced to GOING 1. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.670)

  Another little update to nxtgcc.sf.net: 1.05 compatability

Hi The 1.05 sources have been changed toward compatibility with a gcc-toolchain. To save rewriting, I take the liberty of pasting the contents of the readme file that you find in the root directory of the NXTGCC-0.0.10.zip file that can be (...) (16 years ago, 22-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

how, link
(score: 1.670)

  serial routines

I was just curious with all the talk about serial routines if anyone has sucessfully attempted a wireless data link to the handyboard to the PC. It seems like if you had a fast enough wireless modem with a clean enough connection you should be able (...) (27 years ago, 5-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

link
(score: 1.670)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 2) - Many open items

Here is the latest update. Still lots of items are without bid. Around the middle of next week I shall start advance the bid status. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another one to clear (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.670)

  RE: Automatic sorting

(...) The 37xx can often be had in a 3pack for about 10 dollars US. The shallowest and medium units are about $4 and the deep unit is about 5$ Your mileage may vary... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.storage)

deep
(score: 1.669)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

Christopher Weeks wrote in message <37DD1065.31A4EEC8@e...se.net>... (...) in (...) I covered this a little in my other post. I like cats, and I like the Eliot poem that ends like this: pondering the thought of thought of thought of his name... his (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

deep
(score: 1.669)

  Zach's third LEGO auction (update 3) - Blacktrons, Ice Planet, Metro Station, Dolphin Point...

Here is the latest update. Many open items still remain. Bid status will start to advance in about 3 days. Welcome to my third RTL auction. It has been about 18 months since my last auction, time for another one to clear some of my closet space and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

deep
(score: 1.669)

  Re: Fair Auction? (Was Re: Honest Capitalism)

(...) Maybe I'm just on a different wavelength here, but I don't understand this desire to disassociate one part of our lives from reality. I work hard every day in the real world. I pay for goods and services in the real world. I earn a wage in the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

deep
(score: 1.669)

More:  Next Page >>