  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 3521 – 3540 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Studless building techniques

I am working with a couple FLL teams, building with the NXT. I am having a little trouble coaching them on studless building techniques, as it is still a bit of a new concept to me as well. I'm sure I've seen presentations or how-to's on the subject (...) (18 years ago, 3-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics.edu)

how, link
(score: 1.865)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:JnL3ox.7r9@lugnet.com... (...) As you can see, I do not know how to get "deep links" on Brick Shelf. If I figure it out I will post the links again. The tools can ride a disk in front of (...) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, deep
(score: 1.862)

  Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf

I'll be honest enough to say I don't remember you (than again I don't darken .space's door often) but looking around at your MOCs I was impressed by how they've withstood the test of time... I particularly liked (URL) this> little one, because if (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.862)

  Re: [MOC] The Dragon's tower

Very well sculpted and the landscaping is also very nice, strays a little to far into the realms of fantasy for my taste (but I'm guessing that's what you were going for). My only complaint would be how closely the scenery blends with the castle, (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.862)

  NSW Freight National 82 Class

Hi It been about 3 maybe 4 years since my last written message on Lugnet. During that time around late 2004. I started to use MLCAD to see if fit possible to design & build a scaled down model of a real life prototype locomotive. I went for a design (...) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 1.861)

  A few train MOCs

Yay! I still remember how to build. I just used LDD to design some small train sets... Not sure if this link will work. You may need to copy and paste the string. If not, search for user Hendotron at the Lego Factory... (URL) details: The crossing (...) (18 years ago, 24-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains) !

how, link
(score: 1.860)

  Re: BrickJournal 5 is out!

(...) That's how I found him - I saw his work on Brickshelf and searched around online until I found his account on 1000-steine...but his link was in German. My inquiry, wasn't taken very serioously at that point, so I didn't get a reply. About two (...) (18 years ago, 25-Oct-06, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.860)

  Has Kevin Found a Way....

to shut down Brickshelf/Maj but yet still keep the deep links working? That is how it appears to me. JOHN (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

how, deep
(score: 1.860)

  Is Lego endorsing BBB wheels

I recieved my Christmas SaH catalogue today, in it was a trains flyer. One of the 'user' designs in the Factory section is the (URL) Scotsman by Bignick222>. I have seen this design before somewhere on the factory website, but I realised that it is (...) (18 years ago, 7-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.858)

  RE: Re: Cool link

I am also impressed by the site. I very much enjoy the effort expended to document the work with a variety of prepared computer-graphics, photos, screen-shots and excellent technical explanations of the both the overview of the current (...) (18 years ago, 18-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 1.855)

  Re: Couple of new(ish) buildings

Absolutely beautiful! When I looked at the first thumbnail I thought that it was a reference picture of a real street. I love the colour choice (that orange is my faviourite lego colour and the dark red and sand green suit each other so well). (...) (18 years ago, 8-Nov-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.854)

  New LUGMap for LUGNET

Hi All, I'm glad to announce a first major change which is "visible" this time as well. LUGNET now has a brand-new, area-wide World LUG Map, simply called LUGMap. As yet the maps enclose 85 entries! Here are the details and how they work: The LUGMap (...) (18 years ago, 10-Nov-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !!

how, link
(score: 1.854)

  LEGO multi-media bathroom T-P holder

And now for something completely different... I got tired of the old one, and wanted something a little more functional and LEGO based. This is what came from it.. (2 URLs) link to brickshelf pictures> There are four pictures that show how the (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

how, link
(score: 1.850)

  Re: ZZZZZZZZzzz...zzz.........

(...) I don't honestly have a vision for my area right now, so it can't be any worse :) I also don't have any idea as to how to run out to John's bridge or another layout, I'm asking for someone to tell me what the track layout should be in that (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, link
(score: 1.849)

  Milwaukee Road GP20 locomotive

(3 URLs) Full Gallery> Here's a little number (GP20 to be specific) that I debuted at NMRA 2007. It is based on the Milwaukee Road GP20 conversions. The model flew below the radar of most attending NMRA, blending in well into the background. But it (...) (17 years ago, 23-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

how, deep
(score: 1.849)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) Bruce, I noticed that on the S@H website, nearly everything involving curved tracks is presently out of stock, implying to me that more curved tracks are presently being made as well. Tracks are at this link: (URL) I'm not sure how many tracks (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.849)

  NBC Debugger

Tamas Sorosy has recently made his awesome NBC Debugger available via his website. (URL) this page you will find a link to the NBC Debugger as well as his excellent NBC math library. To use the debugger you should download the very latest test (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

how, link
(score: 1.848)

  Re: Any Interest in a Program for Creating/Editing Parts?

(...) Thanks for that link! Very helpful for me, especially since many of the links to tools (both here in .cad and on ldraw.org) appear to be broken. (...) I am all for saving myself a lot of unneccesary effort, and I think that the existing tools (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.848)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) I know how you feel, my recent re-involvement in the hobby has come to a screeching halt. (...) Be sure to tell those interested that the 9V system is discontinued. After all, this is the calamity of the LEGO Group -- they brought this upon (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

how, deep
(score: 1.848)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 2

(...) Rene: Firstly, much thanks for all the hard work you're putting into LUGNET, and into working on modernizing the home page. Prior to becoming a full time "LEGO guy", I worked for 10 years in the internet industry doing what's often called "web (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.847)

More:  Next Page >>