  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 261 – 280 of about 86000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  AFOL survey by LEGO community team

I don't know if this been posted on LUGNET. I saw this other fan sites. (URL) The LEGO Group Wants to Hear From You! As Adult Fans of LEGO, you bring an important perspective to the LEGO Group. We respect your creativity and passion for our brand. (...) (16 years ago, 11-Dec-08, to lugnet.announce) !!

how, link
(score: 1.406)

  Re: How to transport a UCS Millennium Falcon

(...) Thanks for the suggestion. I was actually considering using a recycling bin lying on its side, only that wasn't deep enough. A square trash can would be a great idea, though! Hopefully I could find one for not too expensive... Best regards, (...) (16 years ago, 21-Apr-08, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.storage, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 1.406)

  New feature on BrickZone.net

So, I've plunged off the deep end and added a new feature to the site: Interviews with the actors from Fabuland® Housewives. The first one is with Patrick Parrot. Follow the link on the first page of (URL) or go directly to interview here: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.fabuland, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 1.405)

  The various growing pains of Lugnet

Hey all, There seems to be a lot of sour grapes flying around here lately and I just wanted to toss my two coppers into the ring and say that if you don't like some of the posts you've been reading lately, then skip them. Apply the TV principle. If (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 1.405)

  Re: Lego Ideas "Moments In Space" Contest Entry - Cosmic Sentinel

(...) Crud - had wrong link embedded in original post. <https://ideas.lego....2a59f460ea Correct Link> (7 years ago, 9-Feb-18, to lugnet.space, FTX)

link
(score: 1.404)

  Lego Ideas "Moments In Space" Contest Entry - Cosmic Sentinel

Voting has stated today in the Lego Ideas "Moments in Space" contest. The winner may have their design turned into a promotional give-away set. My entry is the Cosmic Sentinel - a small neo-classic space scouting/fighter ship (...) (7 years ago, 9-Feb-18, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, FTX)

link
(score: 1.402)

  Who shaves the barber?

Every village needs a barber, and a barber needs a shop. (URL) I present for your approval my first CCC building, a barber shop. This building was done in light yellow (that I got from Billund) as the upper story color, at the urging of Jason (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

deep, link
(score: 1.401)

  Bob the Builder 4-D film to debut at Legoland

(URL) from the link: By Robert Niles Published: November 17, 2008 at 9:33 AM Legoland announced today that it will bring popular toddler character Bob the Builder to its theme parks in a new 4-D movie. Bob the Builder In 4-D: Bob the Builder and the (...) (16 years ago, 18-Nov-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.400)

  Fish 'n Ship

The design for a fish-shaped ship was kicking around in the back of my head for a week or so before I got the time. When I did, I got 'in the zone' and whipped it out in a couple of hours. (URL) This morning, before the SEALUG meeting I was talking (...) (21 years ago, 7-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone) !

deep, link
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Republic Gunship Assault

DEEP LINK... -tk "John Miller" <jpmiller@micoks.net> wrote in message news:HJuCoI.nuw@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Bryce, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars)

deep, link
(score: 1.395)

  Re: Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations

Legomaster - Hudson Reporter Interview - Odd Occupations (URL) Original un-edited interview: Hello, please find my responses below: In a message dated 10/20/2008 11:44:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, (xxxxx@.com) writes: Eric, This is Ricardo (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.394)

  Re: The Bloks Forum is Moving

(...) Here's the link: (URL) by and check us out! (7 years ago, 27-Nov-17, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

link
(score: 1.392)

  Re: How do *you* clean your LEGO parts?

(...) I use a simple paint brush to clean off display dust. I've found that the kind with fairly soft bristles work pretty well. The brush I use most often is about 2½" wide. (...) Like others have said, soapy water works well. I have a large bowl (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-08, to lugnet.parts)

how, deep
(score: 1.389)

  Captain Crash's Red Rocket 2

Inspired by Wayne Hussey's large rocket, this is something I've had on the shelf for a while...a long while, but never got around to taking pictures of the finished model. For that matter, it only recently became Red Rocket 2 with the addition of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 1.388)

  Re: How to determine the value of these minifigs from Republic Cruiser?

(...) Wow, thanks, Bob! I didn't know that Bricklink had set inventories just like Peeron! That link will be tremendously helpful! Dave S. (16 years ago, 30-Sep-08, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.387)

  Re: more mocs

(...) Is there any chance you can deep-link a few teaser pics so we don't have to wait as long to see your lovely creations? Boy. It looks like Aaron has been a very busy body!!!) :) Ben (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 1.387)

  Re: New Crane...

(...) It worked pretty well for me on this one: (URL) all of these: (URL) have had no problems with the two parts coming apart....If you can tell by this pic, the red and white one is holding up a 8421 almost 8 feet away from the center of (...) (17 years ago, 22-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

how, deep
(score: 1.386)

  Re: Chemical Tanker Cars - Rolling Stock

(...) Wow. That's wild! I've never even seen the Bricworx site. That's pretty crazy how close mine came to Steve's. Mine was actually based off of a picture on James' Brickshelf page. You can see it (URL) here>. Crazy how we builders sometimes think (...) (16 years ago, 25-Sep-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

how, link
(score: 1.385)

  Brickshelf Down?!

Hi all: Is brickshelf down? I'm getting Internet Explorer's lovely error message for when a page is down. All links off of mocpages (even deep links), and now even the homepage fails. What's up? -Josh Underhay. When you go to www.brickshelf.com, as (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

deep, link
(score: 1.385)

  Brickshelf Down?!

Hi all: Is brickshelf down? I'm getting Internet Explorer's lovely error message for when a page is down. All links off of mocpages (even deep links), and now even the homepage fails. What's up? -Josh Underhay. When you go to www.brickshelf.com, as (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.ca)

deep, link
(score: 1.385)

More:  Next Page >>