  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 2461 – 2480 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

"TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.44.0...due.edu... (...) How bout a link to both? Wouldn't be hard at all. "Sets this part is in." "Buy this part." And strange is good btw. :-) _ j o n -- | Lego - (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 2.274)

  Re: Small steering with suspension AND drive yep go for it!

Do you have picture, link or other info about the vehicle? Scania Volvo MAN DAF?? regards hmm how is your project going on? Im still impressed about the concept, its great! "Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 2.273)

  Re: 3 MOCs for 3 contests

(...) :) Actually, I was scanning around this site: (URL) saw a link for Fantasia. They actually argue that the broom is not a true villain, but I saw how I could do it, so I figured what the heck. The broom could be considered a villain mainly in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.disney)

how, link
(score: 2.273)

  Re: Just 'cause...

(...) beyond the scope of what is wanted here. The gun shop is apparently not keeping very good records and the ATF is tasked with regulating the shop's negligence, neither is doing their respective jobs! I'm not clear on how or why Bushmaster (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.273)

  Re: LEGO MindStroms 2.0: Alternative transmission techniques

(...) Well, there are MANY difficult problems here. 1) Communications. The RCX uses IR - which is pretty much line-of-sight only - so as soon as your robot drives under a table or around a corner, it'll have to navigate by itself, record all the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.272)

  Another update for WIRRL

To those interested, I've made a new schematic (WIRRL Rev. 2a) using a better TX/RX pair (Linx LC Series) and I think I've found a possible better solution for handling flow of data. This new diagram eliminates three transistors and replaces the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.272)

  Re: Project WIRRL Update

I'm looking for an RF solution for PC-RCX communication as well, been thinking along very much the same lines as Rob seems to have so far, I too was pondering how to deal with TX/RX switching (though I've not got as far as building a circuit, and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.272)

  Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)

(...) Pardon? "Wholly arbitrary" would be a determination of "good" and "evil" based on nothing more than whim or random chance. As artifacts of our evolution, "good" and "evil" are cultural characterizations of certain behaviors and situations, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.272)

  1st NovaLUG Meeting at Truro (NS) Train Show

We are proud to announce that NovaLUG finally got off the ground and "on track" on October 19th! Gail Meagher, Lawrence Livesey, my son Arlen and myself participated for the first time at the Maritime Model Railroaders Association annual show in (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.events) !

how, link
(score: 2.272)

  Most active local groups on LUGNET by population

Hi all, here's some statistics. I sorted the list of loc-groups here in Lugnet by how many posts there has been compared to the population of each given country. Country Posts[1] Population[2] (in million) Quota Cocos Islands 2 0,0006 3174,603175 (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.se, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 2.271)

  Looking for Technic suggestions ...

I am wading into the pool of Technic experts in hopes one of you can offer me a good suggestion to a problem I am having. I don't do much with Technic but for our last (NCLTC) train show I decided I wanted to make an amusement park. I had built a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

how, deep
(score: 2.271)

  Re: Looking for Technic suggestions ...

Very cool. I'll have to build one soon! (...) Taking in a couple of Tobbe's suggestions (and ignoring his worm gear warning), I came up with a possible drive train. You'll have to add supporting structure. I used the turntable upside-down, and (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

how, deep
(score: 2.271)

  Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks

(...) I think you may have missed a few listings. There are currently 147 lots of Sand Red items, 27 of which are Bricks. Of those 27, twelve lots contain at least 100 pieces. I did not factor price into the search. Keep in mind that Sand Red is not (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

how, link
(score: 2.270)

  lorenzian waterwheel (chaos)

Hi I thought this group might be a good place to ask this question. I'm interested in building a Lorenzian waterwheel and plotting the phase space. I've done some research into this on the net, but the most technical description I've found so far (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

how, link
(score: 2.270)

  Guidance, Advice, etc

I've been lurking on this list for a while now, and I'd like to ask a few questions before I go whole hog and buy some stuff for myself for Christmas. I am a VB programmer by trade, but I've also done a fair bit of Java work, and some C several (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.270)

  Re: Deep Yellow

(...) How is it that Michael Purvis, Smart Guy At Large, had a working one that dropped bumped tokens, A MONTH AGO? :) Calum (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

how, deep
(score: 2.270)

  Re: Spring 2003 Meeting Planning

My first instinct in responding to this thread was "perhaps you should organize your thoughts first." My second instinct was "Who am I kidding?" So here is my honest view, with the bark on: In the 21 hours and 18 minutes between Tony's initial (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

how, link
(score: 2.269)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Thanks. But it didn't happen all at once. Further, it wasn't very much me, it was mostly the suggestions of people in the group. When someone had a tidbit or a good resource to share I'd add it, whether it was sent to me via email, or (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

how, link
(score: 2.269)

  Linux USB-support for BrickOS.

Dear Markus, This probably already been done. Here is one way of patching brickos-0.2.6.08.newConf to work with usb tower under linux. It involves patching firmdl.c, rcx_comm.c, loader.c and rcxtty.c --- brickos-0.2.6.08.new...l/firmdl.c Fri Oct 11 (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 2.268)

  The Greatest Generation? (and how they changed the Constitution)

Well now here is a very nice article all the Libertarians in the audience should enjoy. (URL) of posting the link refers to the November 13th, 2002 article. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 2.267)

More:  Next Page >>