  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 86000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Webiste update, new creation

Hey, those Star Wars guys with LED's look cool. I'd like to see some 'work in progress' pictures though. How do they connect? Where is the LED? Oh, and the email link on your site doesn't work.... Cheers, Duq "Rob Hendrix" <rhendrix@cei.net> wrote (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Promotional Sets for Trade

(...) I wonder how difficult it would be to translate the 'set' tag when the message is coming in and converting it to its 'a href' tag? This would allow all of these custom tags to display the proper hyperlink from both the web interface as well as (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  LEGO Cable-Stayed Bridge

Hello, Here is a link to pics of the 30,000 piece cable-stayed bridge I built 7 years ago after the suspenson bridge. The first two pics show as it appeared in my basement. The remaining three pics show how it appeared in the front window of the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.loc.us.de, lugnet.loc.us.fl.tam) !

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: George Lucas: Galactic gasbag

(...) Let's say this about Lucas: he set a new level for the arts of film special effects and sound quality. You just gotta give him Industrial Light & Magic and all that it means to the film industry and arts. And you have to give him "American (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: I'm back...

Hey, Simon Bateman... I'm the last person I would normally expect to dole out a lecture, but regardless of how you think the Lugnet community should or shouldn't be remembering James Jessiman, the link on the bottom of your page is downright (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish.html)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: VR S Class Diesel / T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A. entry

(...) Hello Chris, Thanks for the interest in my trains. I really like the windshield design on my diesel,but this idea is not mine. I asked Dirk/Rolling bricks how he built his windsheild on his 8 wide Santa Fe Super Cheif, and he emailed me (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Using Blender to animate Ldraw models

Hi Blenderheads, i've started a little tutorial describing how i animate my minifigs. Beside this, i have uploaded a little animation of my pneumatic grabber to <link (URL) Carsten (18 years ago, 23-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: A campaign for sun and planet gears

(...) Hi Elijah. Have you seen this: (URL) and the fantastic bit of work by Leo Dorst found at the link in the top part explain how you can use a worm gear to make a piston device in two different ways. If these don't work I would have thought it (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Walking

Well, I have created a MadCat MechWarrior and I accually was thinking about revising the mech to make it turn. What I was considering doing was having each leg on an indepentant motor then accually have the entire leg shift to the outside of the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: RCX remote jammer

(...) Sorry peoples - the program is working again. Try it out on your unsuspecting friends - watch the channel YOU want to. :) As far as I know, I'm the only one to have figured out how to do this with the RCX, and it's a pretty good joke. Prgm (...) (18 years ago, 23-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Bricktannia's backstory part one, news update

Okay, so I finally tried my hand at writing a story. Usually its the quirky news articles, but I wanted to see how well I could create a more castle world-esque feel to Bricktannia East. The link directly to the story is here: (URL) me know how it (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: MS-06J Zaku

(...) Thank you! I can't express enough how cool I think it is that you are sharing the instructions with us. I love the Zaku, its by far one of my favorite mechs ever (although my personal fave iteration is the one from Gundam F-91... I can't seem (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: RCX and the 9v system - help needed!

Hi and thanks for the link! My problem isn't so much a problem more of a "I've got these LEGO computers, I don't build robots, now how do I make use of them" kind of thing. :) I think, unfortunately, the building or converting of an RCX is beyond me (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Anatomy of a Shop At Home group order

(...) I do hope that other people would pick up on this type of order and have a go at it for themselves. I just think the overall direction for this type of thing should come from the company.... if they want to do it. (...) The only risk being (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Ad for Tony :-)

Blushing Paul thanks man. Well shut me down! I never looked at the rollcall before! I just thought it was a link to message string, not a list! Shows you how much I pay attention! out (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Radial six engine

On Dr. C.S. Soh's website, there is a link to a six-cylinder, radial pneumatic engine. I was wondering if there was anybody who had built this and/or knows how the cylinders are supposed to connect with the valves, because the link's plans sadly did (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Water/Coal Tower

Steve Berry wrote in message ... (...) successfully constructed an authentic looking water tower? How about a coal tower? I'd like a place for my 4-4-0 to stop for refueling. I've looked at various pictures of water and coal towers in Model (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: source code for minifig generator?

(...) Sorry, I didn't realize how many versions there are. I believe Bricksmith also has a minifig generator now. The source code for any and all would be helpful. I looked at the LDDP link you posted and didn't see anything about the source, either (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Discussion on ALL Of The Iron Mechas

How inclusive :). Thanks Bobby, like a lot of the entrants I'm guessing I wasn't really a mecha person before, and probably won't be now to any great extent, but things like these are a good excuse to build outside of one's zone. Btw the link to (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Secret LUGNET areas, ldraw image databases, (was piece naming conventions)

Gee, thanks Todd -- I didn't even know about (URL) there is no link to it from the LUGNET home page! How many other secret LUGNET pages are there? Concerning the parts image database it looks like we agree, and a good start would be to combine the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

More:  Next Page >>