  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1881 – 1900 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Here is the "How To" on my ARR GP-38 engine.

Hello all, This engine is about a year old now, but I still get people asking questions about this MOC. Since I have also gotten a few reqests for the instructions, I decided to share them. They follow the BNSF almost to a T, with a few changes (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) Where do you find that link? thanks Ian. PS, the name jazz sanderson adeladie, South Australia 5161 Australia, appears on one e:mail umm, how do you spell adelaide? (17 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Building a MazeWalker

Ok. You have heard me blather on about how I will eventually get the mazewalker posted. The code isn't posted YET, but the pictures and text are...here's the link. (URL) This is a complete maze navigation system. It figures out where the boundaries (...) (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones

(...) In the Windows Users download page (URL) Stl2dat is reported to be "STL2DAT BETA 9" It has actually version 1.0 as reported when you follow the link (URL) a bug, but a wish in the part tracker : Could it be possible to see a list of reviews of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Runner UPDATED

the runner moc gallery on my brickshelf account was updated to include two videos of the bulldog biped in action. the link to the runner page (post-moderation) (URL) for the broadband enabled and those with a good sense of humor. Set to the beastie (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Advertising on LTC layouts (was Re: How about BOX CARS! (wasPNLTC to break Guinness record!)

(...) I also thought of trying ad space idea on my layouts, back in my solo day. But now maybe I should try this idea with the club, it would be nice to get cash for more stuff. Perhaps one day all the LTC could link up and get big sponsors like (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: toolchain

(...) Read the MPL again. It's not clear to me that you need to MPL all your code if you include unmodified source from something that is covered by MPL. But if you include MPL'd source, you certainly have to make it clear what code is covered by (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  RJ 11 data transfer to HB

I was wondering if anybody knows how data is transfered through the RJ 11 modem cable to the Handyboard (i.e. the pin layout). My intention is to use this information to look for/ design a wireless link. Also, I would like to know if anyone has (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: frame RCX reply how

I wish I could give you a direct answer, but I don't know. However, I suspect (as I'm sure you do) that what you are looking for has already been done. Below are three possible sources which you can adopt, co-opt, or reverse-engineer to get where (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: LDraw.org Fonts and CSS

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GqzAus.MIE@lugnet.com... (...) No prob! (...) Hmmm... I don't see that on mine, but what I do see is the 'View Polls Page' link is VERY tiny, unreadably small on my IE5.0 for Windows. The (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Found 1547 and 1596 on sale at Mommyschool.com

Visit this link: (URL) is a limit of one for each set (don't know how this is regulated). They also have 6008, 6036, 6044 and 6105 for sale. Prices aren't too bad, I'm assuming the sets are MIB. Free shipping too :-) They're located in Michigan, had (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Rolls-Royce Reveals World's Only LEGO Jet Engine

(...) -snip- (...) Additional Information and video link: (URL) Bright-Bricks.com> LEGO Certified Professional. From RR Trent Channel on YouTube: How to build a LEGO engine: (URL) RR Trent> Video time 3:12 A moving LEGO Jet Engine: (URL) RR Trent> (...) (12 years ago, 11-Jul-12, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost

... (...) I added an entry to the FAQ to deal with crossposting which is considerably briefer than the original message, but attempts to hit all of the high points. As with all FAQ entries, it allows the reader to get to the original thread so that (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.faq)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: FreeNetnames comes up trumps!

Huw Millington wrote: r (...) I confirm lack of underline, and worse, I don't see the blue either. But the pointer DOES change to a finger. I am using Netscape Communicator 4.04 (insert obligatory Tom Stangl rant that I should upgrade). I am not (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.publish)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Competitive MINDSTORMS Survey #1 Results Are In - And a New Survey As Well!

The Competitive MINDSTORMS Survey #1, “How Much Do YOU Know About LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotic Sumo?,” has run its allotted amount of time, and the results have been posted – check them out at the following link: www.davidjperdue.com...veyresults And a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Vault shots from lowlug.nl

I found this link on the "Lego User Group of the Lowlands" site at (URL) appears that these are some shots from inside some sort of "Vault" or museum at Billund. Photo Albums: (URL) about some Pirates? (URL) like Trains? (URL) forget Town. (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Want to get free stuff? Electronics, Computers, Software?

Like the subject, if you wana get free stuff, click the link below. (URL) how it works. You earn points, then exchange thm for cool things! You earn by playing games, contests, surveys, writing reviews and articles and more! Isn't that a fun way for (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Combo pump/piston control

(...) output (...) gearing (...) pump (...) (when (...) Ahh, the genius I was looking for. I've seen the sliding worm gear "cliche" before, but my worm gears were in use ;-). I'm still wrapping my mind around how to effectively use the differential (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Plasmic Bricks dot com

(...) Hmmm, strange, the link is broken. Had to copy and paste it to work. :-( Let me just start of by saying that I’m blown away. Phew... Okay. :-D Bryce, your website is wonderful. It has been years since I have actually explored a LEGO MOC (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

  Re: Is BASIC gone for 2000?

Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk> wrote in message news:FoFzLI.66C@lugnet.com... (...) gone, (...) I am confused. Does Basic=Classic? Or is Basic the larger group with Classic a subset of Basic? How have these terms changed over time? (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.basic)

how, link
(score: 3.044)

More:  Next Page >>