 General / 47028
47027  |  47029
Subject:
Vault shots from lowlug.nl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:32:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I found this link on the "Lego User Group of the Lowlands" site at
http://www.lowlug.nl/.

It appears that these are some shots from inside some sort of "Vault" or
museum at Billund.

Photo Albums:
http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/javanree/lego/billund_march_2004/
http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/kmeijaard/lego_billund_archive/

How about some Pirates?
http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/kmeijaard/lego_billund_archive/tn/23%20The%20LEGOVault%2009.jpg.html
http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/kmeijaard/lego_billund_archive/tn/25%20The%20LEGOVault%2011.jpg.html

You like Trains?
http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/kmeijaard/lego_billund_archive/tn/18%20The%20LEGOVault%2004.jpg.html
http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/javanree/lego/billund_march_2004/tn/IMG_0123.JPG.html

Can't forget Town.
http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/javanree/lego/billund_march_2004/tn/IMG_0129.JPG.html
http://www.vanree.net/fotoalbum/javanree/lego/billund_march_2004/tn/IMG_0126.JPG.html

Whew. Enjoy.

If anyone can shed more light on these photos, I would appreciate it.

Bryan