  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  X PRIZE Foundation Unveils World's Largest LEGO DNA Sculpture

X PRIZE Foundation Unveils World's Largest LEGO DNA Sculpture Created by Brick Artist Nathan Sawaya The "Building Bricks of Life" to Be Displayed at National DNA Day and FIRST® Championship in Support of Archon Genomics X PRIZE PLAYA VISTA, (...) (13 years ago, 15-Apr-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: FOTY, at least for me.

Before the execution proceeds, a different pov. Isn't this simply a form or arbitrage - where a buyer takes advantage of a localized oversupply or pricing anomaly and resells the product at a price closer to what is the "global market price"? (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  member id's: simple numbers or something more?

(...) Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. Awright, maybe it's worth taking a major 180 here and taking a closer look at non-numeric member-id's (i.e., usernames). Personally, I think usernames are nothing but a major source of headaches once a user population grows (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Interesting blog post on TLC current status

(...) The contents of that 'blog post' is actually an article written by Jon Henley for '(URL) The Guardian>' newspaper of the UK. The Henley's article can be found here: (URL) (or try:(URL) if that doesn't work) The contents of the article make for (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  I'm an AFOL!!!

Hello everybody. I've been reading here at Lugnet ever since the first Star Wars sets came out, I've also posted a few times, and even made my own Lego website. Although I am not a Lugnet member...yet, on March 19 I finally turned 18 and now (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Hey, is anyone at LEGO Direct gonna step up to the place and field these Mac questions? I don't wanna sound rude, but the message below was posted more than 2 weeks ago...still no reply from anyone at LEGO Direct. I prolly wouldn't even notice, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Personality test vs. Religion

(...) Yikes! If you're suggesting that, based on my definition, I am allied with the corporate world, you have either misread my intent or I have miscommunicated it. Or perhaps I'm again misreading you. (...) Now I think perhaps you _are_ (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

(...) I like my job :) (...) I'm gonna do the "remember this as you read my post" thing... "even if animals can reason to some extent... they aren't anywhere near humans" (...) Again, remember! (...) Hmmm.... "people are in a variety of stages of (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

Hi there, (...) I was delighted to see this posting this morning. But I wanted to think about my response for a bit to make sure it didn't just end up as jibberish. :) One thing did cross my mind. From the description above I wasn't sure if you/they (...) (19 years ago, 24-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Gaming at AFOL cons

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3C77FBB9.FA7EC7...ing.com... (...) Yes, but noting your overview of BricksWest in "Frank's Big BricksWest Adventure" the gathering may need to be longer. (...) Planning for events will be (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.gaming)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: LDA2006 Progress Report

(...) Hi Tore, Congrats on your recent work. As you know, I am working on a parallel animation app project. At this point, I've stopped development on the new version and plan to dedicate the next month or so to cleanup duties (anything from (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: I have an idea... (regards the range of sets we get)

(...) Yep I like Exploriens too for the bits. Lots of white plates etc. and trans- blue canopies get me thinking craters and moonbases. Must be a childhood following the Apollo missions, you can still get second-hand National Geographics with (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Extended blacktron ramblings (was Re: I just noticed something)

Long blathering message - be warned. (...) Heh. I know there's supposed to be an implicit "IMHO" following that statement. <g> Apparently someone disgrees with you. Check out Huw Millington's Alienator page: (URL)Pick up 6954 Renegade, and see what (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  LEGO Store Display Install in Portland: Oh, The Drama

So here's the lowdown... The local LEGO train club (GPLR) was invited to participate in a pilot program to set up a display inside one of the cases at our local LEGO Brand store. We're one of three clubs participating, and the last one to install (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Recent Events, etc.

This originally started as an opinion piece on the recent events with the "the list." (I know I'm stepping up to my turn to beat the dead horse...) But in the end, this turned into a larger work that ends up touching on the state of the hobby. This (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) being (...) I mean, why does the difference between being fully animal and being merely animal have anything to do with who should be able to victimize whom? (...) I think that murder "is an unfortuante part of the reality of this world" too. (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)

This past weekend NCLTC had our layout on display at the Great American Train Show (GATS) in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is the third GATS show we have done and while our layout has always been popular, we have never won the competition. Much to (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.org.us.nclug) !!

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Steve, and all... I actually love to debate/discuss this very question. I will give my personal view which I think translates into the way NELUG (URL) works. I have crossposted to the NELUG group so that anyone that disagrees with my views (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: Rules Talk: JumpShip Ideas

In lugnet.gaming.starship, John P. Henderson wrotemore worthiness. (...) I guess I am (sorry :-). (...) I wonder even if we end up with a 'Full Jump Engine' setting, a 4th and super setting, of which we are each only allowed one. I appreciate your (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

  Re: 22/7 & infinities (was: Re: The nature of the JC god, good or evil?)

(...) Ok, I think I'm a little clearer on your definition. That was my original intent, although I did a rather quick job myself in my first post. Basically, I wanted to know if 'happiness' was included in life-affirming. Here's what happened: Larry (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

how, deep
(score: 3.188)

More:  Next Page >>