  Search Results: how to deep link
 Results 101 – 120 of about 86000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  PreCS MOC

Midshipman Pre-Classic Spacer Third Class, reporting for duty! Deep link: (URL) me whatcha think. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 4.901)

  My entry for the Midnight MOCkery

Hey all, Here is the deep link to my entry for the Midnight MOCkery. (URL) is a happy little grave robber who is in the middle of his nocturnal occupation. He is good at what he does and he enjoys his work. He is currently does this as a hobby but (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle)

deep, link
(score: 4.897)

  Re: All your Microscale Moonbase are belong to Us.

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> skrev i meddelandet news:H4KMxu.DF2@lugnet.com... (...) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 4.897)

  a gbc module

Photos of a foosball table GBC module. A deep link showing the table, with 6 balls in play: (URL) balls come in from the top of the picture (side of the table) and exit at the goals. By speeding up or slowing down the rotation rate, I can let balls (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.robotics)

deep, link
(score: 4.897)

  the cycle of life animation

A small gif animation... here is the deep link to brickshelf (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

deep, link
(score: 4.893)

  Re: Brickshelf censorship policy rules.....

(...) Not necessarily, so relax. All you need to do is deep link to the actual .jpg (or whatever), and people will be able to see it instantly. And keep repeating to yourself, "Brickshelf is a free service, and I'm *lucky* to have it". Leg Godt, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

deep, link
(score: 4.893)

  Re: New Lime/Green railcar set

I meant to make that a deep link oops... (URL) have been working on the cad file and every time I upload the folder goes off line into "not trusted" mode again. <rant> I still don't understand why there can't be trusted up loaders. One offence and (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 4.893)

  Re: BBB Inspire Swiss Ae 3/6" Electric Locomotive Model

(...) sorry, here is the deep link (URL) tim (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 4.893)

  Re: Joystick Controls with new Power Function RC handsets

(...) D'oh! forgot the deep link: (URL) (18 years ago, 5-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

deep, link
(score: 4.893)

  Re: Prototype Pneumtic Excavator Controls

(...) As has been mentioned several times, you can deep link direct to the .jpg before the images are moderated, which is less likely to cause angst among lugnetters (many of whom are good mates with "moderator fascist" Kevin) than sentences such as (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

deep, link
(score: 4.889)

  Brickswest Photos

Pending moderation of course, and the list is too long to deep link. If anyone is interested the my photos from the park (LLC) just let me know. -Rob (URL) Ask! (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.general)

deep, link
(score: 4.889)

  Re: MOCs: Bunker and Motorcycle

(...) Peter, you need to put the URL of the deep link, not the gallery page. Click once more on each pic to get a URL like this: (URL) and then put it in brackets - it will show up like below. But I would also suggest reducing the size of your pics. (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

deep, link
(score: 4.889)

  Re: l3pao

(...) Hop-Frog why don't you just unload the file to brickshelf and give Jeroen a deep link to it and then once done delete. =) -Ahui (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

deep, link
(score: 4.879)

  Re: Introducing T'Kunce drive-revolutionizing space travel was: Remembering Travis...favorite piece

Xanthra47 wrote: ugh.. here's an actual working deep link : ) (URL) I too only just met Travis at Brickfest and liked him (...) (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

deep, link
(score: 4.879)

  Live Broadcast from NBC11 News

Because of delays due to Christmas and BrickShelf moderation, here is the deep link to the news clip: (URL) was a live broadcast on Wednesday, December 22, 2004, on NBC11 News. The broadcast was from the BayLTC Christmas train layout currently on (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.mediawatch)

deep, link
(score: 4.879)

  Re: New Mecha: The Tribunal

(...) umm.... guess it's been a while since I posted let's try this deep link thing again shall we? (URL) (19 years ago, 26-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

deep, link
(score: 4.879)

  Confessioni di un frustrato

Cari fratelli in Novadur®, date un occhiata ai nuovi parts che ho modellato: (deep link) (URL) sono BFCati e non producono "bad vertex sequence", "all zero rows" o "identical lines" con "-det" -"dist" sotto L3P. vorrei far notare che il logo del (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

deep, link
(score: 4.876)

  Re: Christmas Ornament from TCLTC

(...) a deep link to it! (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

deep, link
(score: 4.874)

  Truck MOC

Hi All, I built this truck after seeing an advertisement on tv for a trucking company. Deep Link: (URL) model features: +Easy step down gas tank... view: (URL) +Fifth wheel with electrical attachments and guage and rear windows with lights... view: (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

deep, link
(score: 4.874)

  Truck MOC

Hi All, I built this truck after seeing an advertisement on tv for a trucking company. Deep Link: (URL) model features: +Easy step down gas tank... view: (URL) +Fifth wheel with electrical attachments and guage and rear windows with lights... view: (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

deep, link
(score: 4.874)

More:  Next Page >>