  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pics from American International TOY FAIR(r) 2006

(...) Hi Larry, kudos to you for getting these pics out, but... (after recovering from headache caused by eyes losing sync with blurry pictures) ... Some are too blurry to bear. Did your tripod help? Must be your hands getting too tired. My (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.year.2006)

help, set
(score: 1.120)

  Re: Ideas for NQC

(...) Well, it won't be easy. It doesn't help that I've been working long hours at my day job either. But I'll do my best. (...) [...] (...) In C & C++ it is not optional to use a semi-colon at the end of a line. The same goes for Java, C#, and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

help, header
(score: 1.120)

  Question about Dora the Explorer duplo sets

Are there any Duplo experts out there? I only have a 10 year old daughter, so have no knowledge of current Duplo sets, and a friend has asked me the following question: In the "Dora the Explorer" theme, is there a set that was not released in (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 1.120)

  Adult Fans of LEGO: Why LEGO is fun at any age!

From SBS.com.au By Patrick Abboud April 1, 2014 Adult Fans of LEGO: Why LEGO is fun at any age Dean Niclasen and Shelly Timson are bonded by their passion for LEGO and there are 25,000 Adult Fans of LEGO just like them across Australia. The Feed's (...) (11 years ago, 1-Apr-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, FTX)

help
(score: 1.119)

  TRU sale Jan 13-26

TRU flyer good from Friday January 13th through Thursday January 26 (two weeks) has some LEGO on sale. Also mentions they have 2012 LEGO. Not in the express location in Halifax shopping centre! 25% off all LEGO Electronics. Excludes clearance. (...) (13 years ago, 13-Jan-12, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express
(score: 1.118)

  Dirt Crusher -- antenna pack???

(URL) refer to the link above. I got this pack thinking there were some instructions on how to integrate it into the dirt crusher. But there was none!!! My suspicions should have risen when I did not see a antenna inside the pack -- but it was on (...) (19 years ago, 5-Feb-06, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.118)

  Re: lugnet.dev.null or somesuch

(...) Undo. :) I was thinking of all the times on Usenet that I'd seen "followups to alt.dev.null" or "followups to /dev/null" used when someone made a flame or quip or other flippant statement and wanted to deflect replies to avoid a big debate or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup, header
(score: 1.118)

  Re: another reason for Lugnet membership....

G'Day Is that via Outlook Express or Web interface ? "Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:GLKrzC.4ww@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

outlook, express
(score: 1.118)

  Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003

Call for Group Layout at BrickFest™ 2003 We would like to extend an invitation to all individuals, LEGO® train clubs or clubs that organize other displays with trains in them to set up a display at BrickFest™. We've got some really nifty space. For (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

help, set
(score: 1.118)

  Re: Maze robot testing

Thanks for the suggestions/advise guys. I remembered the concerns about the uneven surface, but had not thought of the surface friction causing problems. I will have to think some more about how to overcome that. One other inquiry. Does anybody know (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.us.laflrc)

help, set
(score: 1.117)

  Re: Where can I download these unofficial parts?

lugnet.cad.dat.parts- Unofficial renderings of official LEGO® elements/parts in LDraw DAT format, plus any follow-up discussions directly relating to DAT content I hate to tell you your still in the wrong place. As I interpret Todd's description the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

outlook, express, set
(score: 1.116)

  Review of ME Models 550 (Car Transporter)

LIST OF PRODUCT LINES AND THEMES ME Models 550 Town System / Freight (custom) Car Transporter Ages 8-88; 366 Pcs. (Truck 94 pcs; trailer 58 pcs., 7 cars at 30 pieces each); (C)2005; 12-page manual; 1 model (1 truck with trailer, and 7 car load); 103 (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.reviews)

express, set
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Why [no single language] is good for Mindstorms

(...) Linux isn't a language. It's an operating system. And nobody I know uses Linux without a graphical user interface. And nobody I know programs in text-based languages at a OS command prompt using VI. Do people write posts to Lugnet by dragging (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Why java is (not) bad for Mindstorms

(...) I disagree. The original software produced by LEGO was definitely far from "bullet-proof". Robolab is extremely far from "bullet-proof". It is a mind-set and nothing more which says that kids need the simplicity and hand-holding that a (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.115)

  Re: Help escavatore scala minifig! (was: Re: Domanda sui vecchi cingoli)

(...) Nel 2005 era uscito un set city: puoi partire da lì... (URL) cingoli sono presenti anche in alcuni set Technic: (URL) MLCad ci sono, per cui puoi fare un po' di prove! Ciao RoscoPC (19 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

help, set
(score: 1.114)

  Searching Problems

For a while the (usually great) wildcard searching of the LUGNET guide has not been working for me. For example, when I search for 61xx (the example at the bottom of (URL) I get *** Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 1.114)

  Re: Would I be incorrect?

(...) Reference: (URL) for asking before posting. At this time, the Charter for market.buy-sell-trade does not allow for non-Lego items. However, you can trade all kinds of goods in exchange for Lego. The group ot-clones has been set up to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms)

set, followup
(score: 1.114)

  more ebay auctions with 9V train stuff

Hello, Just leaving a note about more eBay auctions ending around Dec 22-24. These lists involve 9V trains sets or related items. Additionally for any Town fans, I put a used incomplete Coastal Cutter up for auction that includes a list of the (...) (13 years ago, 21-Dec-11, to lugnet.market.auction)

express
(score: 1.114)

  Re: I am officially curious...

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Go5DH7.In2@lugnet.com... (...) interface? (...) a (...) I use Outlook Express to read LUGNET as I personally find the web interface painful to use. The verification process is realtively (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

outlook, express
(score: 1.113)

  Re: Help escavatore scala minifig! (was: Re: Domanda sui vecchi cingoli)

Beh, dipende che escavatore vuoi fare... la maggior parte delle macchine che trovi in giro sulle strade per manutenzione generica sono dei mini / midi (da 14 a 30 q.li di peso), il discorso si amplia se vuoi macchine da cantiere... Hai visto che (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

help, set
(score: 1.113)

More:  Next Page >>