  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 961 – 980 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ya wanna talk about legislating morality?

(...) Let's throw out the term "Creation" in this context, because it stacks the deck in favor your argument. Additionally, we've previously discussed the imprecision of term "Science" with a capital-S, so can we refer instead to science? The (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

outlook, set
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Suggestion List Form Was somethign else

(...) Tsk. You forgot to properly cross-post (XPOST) and set the followup-To (FUT), neglecting to include the proper group for suggestions, namely lugnet.admin.general. Please get a new form and try again. You'll have to return to the back of the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

set, followup
(score: 1.125)

  Re: It's awfully quiet in here

(...) Well, I'm mostly quiet because I'm just coming back from a set of robot games in Northern Indiana, where I was only able to enter two robots... and one of them didn't run at all due to a dead (& I mean DEAD) RCX. So anybody want to help out (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.125)

  Re: 14 posts by Scott just now

You could always just add him to your kill file. In Outlook Express - Message/Block Sender Easy... "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GLo4nt.BF6@lugnet.com... (...) something (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

outlook, express
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

(...) Thanks for all the info Ben! I apologize if this question had been discussed ad naseum already, but I've done several unsuccessful searches for the info. I've been a castle fan my entire AFOL career, but I've always been interested in trains, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.124)

  LEGO® MINIFIGURES ONLINE OPEN BETA LAUNCHING IN JUNE

LEGO® MINIFIGURES ONLINE OPEN BETA LAUNCHING IN JUNE Get ready for your most colorful online adventure yet, as Funcom opens the door to the world of LEGO® Minifigures Online this June Oslo, Norway - April 28th, 2014 - Funcom is excited to announce (...) (10 years ago, 29-Apr-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

help
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Question for builders

(...) How's everyone else? Ummm lets just say... if I had a nickel for every bot I have built that worked at home, I would be a poor woman.... and in this case if I had a nickel for every bot I built that doesn't work... I still would be broke. (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 1.124)

  Brickshelf Down?!

Hi all: Is brickshelf down? I'm getting Internet Explorer's lovely error message for when a page is down. All links off of mocpages (even deep links), and now even the homepage fails. What's up? -Josh Underhay. When you go to www.brickshelf.com, as (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

help, set
(score: 1.123)

  Brickshelf Down?!

Hi all: Is brickshelf down? I'm getting Internet Explorer's lovely error message for when a page is down. All links off of mocpages (even deep links), and now even the homepage fails. What's up? -Josh Underhay. When you go to www.brickshelf.com, as (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.ca)

help, set
(score: 1.123)

  Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

Last year at Brickfest '05, Christina and I bought ourselves a complete set of the Santa Fe Super Chief (1 engine, 5 cars). I've been hearing about the problems people have been having with the wheel sets, but it's been so long since the error was (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.123)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief wheel question

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote: Dear Anthony, you are asking a lot of questions and not all of them can be anwered, but I will try with some of the most important. (...) Definitely these had too high friction due to mismoulded parts done by a (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)

help, set
(score: 1.123)

  Re: Terrified of the Free Market, LEGO Begs for Protectionism

I was commenting on the hyperbolic headline to this thread which included the inaccurate accusation that LEGO is "Terrified of the Free Market". I did not express any opinion on MB products or practices since such are not relevant to the discussion (...) (13 years ago, 8-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

express
(score: 1.123)

  Re: Control Lab Connection help

(...) Hi, what seems to be the problem? If you can mail me details of your set up, perhaps I can help. C S Soh (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.122)

  Re: back after a long time

(...) Thanks. The display is still there, in it's approximate current form in Strasburg, Pa. We (WAMALTC) will be going up there sometime this month [Feb] to do a refresh of the installation. They are closed for the season, and will reopen (I (...) (13 years ago, 3-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

express
(score: 1.122)

  WM after xmas Lego clearances

I did a quick stop into the local WM and compiled a list of what this store is clearancing (after christmas). This list may or may not apply to your WM depending on what part of the country you are in, what size store it is and other imponderable (...) (22 years ago, 26-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 1.122)

  Power down time

In The administrator section you can set the power down time - the time that the RCX will stay on, unattended. The range is 0-255 with 0 meaning always on, and the rest in minutes. No matter what time I choose, I can't make this work all the time. (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

help, set
(score: 1.122)

  LDraw at Brickfest 2006

Joe Meno, the coordinator for this year's Brickfest, has asked the LDraw community to help out on some ideas for the fest. I'd like to start a dialog discussing the feasability of each project and judge overall community interest. Too long has LDraw (...) (19 years ago, 17-Feb-06, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.121)

  Re: back after a long time

(...) Hi Erik! Yeah, I've been only lurking here for awhile. And, only infrequently. I have recently put some new images in my Brickshelf gallery, (version 3 of my Blue Streak - version 2 of my Citrus Express coming soon). I've cleaned up some of (...) (13 years ago, 30-Jan-12, to lugnet.castle)

express
(score: 1.121)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) Pursue: More AC trains! :p More Town/City themed stuff, basic bricks, Star Wars, Harry Potter. Greater variety of Pick-a-Brick in stores and online. (Service packs and bulk packs seem kind of limited at the moment, and that makes me sad.) I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.121)

  Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Lenny, Please elucidate where you know factually that I was wrong. (...) This issue *is not* about me. (...) Lenny, you presume much about my motivations. I'd prefer that you speak only for yourself. The timing of the writing of the document (...) (19 years ago, 21-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general) !

set, followup
(score: 1.120)

More:  Next Page >>