  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 541 – 560 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The LEGO Company is invited to post everywhere!

(...) Hrm... In order for this to happen, the lugnet.lego newsgroup would have to be added to the 'Newsgroup:' header on an official @lego.com post (if it's not already included explicitly by the poster) -- so that the post would actually appear in (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, followup, header
(score: 1.304)

  Re: Sales from October 16

(...) Includes LEGO Disney Princess sets. The Joe Howe store (Halifax) has 3 of the smaller sets as of earlier today. (...) Get the mini Fire Station with a purchase of $75 or more before taxes. 20% off all Monster Fighters building sets. earn 10x (...) (10 years ago, 17-Oct-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express
(score: 1.303)

  Help, does this set has a number?

Hi all, can anyone help me with this one. Does this box has a set number? (URL) you. Saso (20 years ago, 4-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.303)

  112 universal building set

Hi All and Gerhard Istok I was looking up some info for this set I just picked up. The Universal Building Set 112. It says on the box front that there 185 pieces in it. Peeron list a 112 as a train set and one as a universal building set with 285 (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.inv)

help, set
(score: 1.303)

  Not eXactly C beta news (NBC)

I have just released a new beta of NBC with built-in support for 3 programming languages targetting the standard NXT firmware. This beta release focuses primarily on improving the Not eXactly C (NXC) programming language support in the compiler. It (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX) !

set, header
(score: 1.302)

  week two of Bricktober

No LEGO in the Target or Superstore flyers this week. ------- Wal-mart flyer (good through Wed 15th) has something available starting Tuesday 14th. Playstation TV with LEGO Movie Bundle. Includes game voucher and 8 GB memory card. $139.99. ------- (...) (10 years ago, 10-Oct-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express
(score: 1.302)

  As long as Imagination and Creativity exist so will Lego

I prefer to work with LEGO as the quality is guaranteed, if there is a problem I can easily and quickly solve it by communicating with a company I know will be happy to help. So, that's why I think LEGO as a brand is so strong and should remain so (...) (7 years ago, 24-Apr-17, to lugnet.general)

help
(score: 1.301)

  Re: Help me with the math

(...) Did the Nazis ever attack US soil? (...) What about the aftermath of WWI in terms of policies towards Germany as an major instigator of WWII? (...) Can't parse. "For" the US perhaps? (...) lol seems like that we exactly what you were driving (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.300)

  (canceled)

help, express
(score: 1.300)

  sales Sept 26-

No LEGO in the Target flyer this week. Walmart flyer has a multipage toy section with some LEGO, but at full price. ------ Superstore has tax free on Saturday 27 only. When I was at the Joe Howe one yesterday they were expanding the toy section. (...) (10 years ago, 26-Sep-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

express
(score: 1.300)

  LNPD problem

Hi there, I still don't manage to send any packages from the rcx to the PC. I attached the client and the "receiver program" and here is a fragment of the lnpd log: 148032:Client > connection 1 from host 127.0.0.1, port 33485 148039:Logical > (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, set, header
(score: 1.299)

  Ole Kirk Christiansen - the early years

Every major corporation likes to start its history with how poor the founder was and how unlikely it' success was. However in Lego's case it's true. So here is the early history of Ole Kirk Christiansen. The formative years, as it were. Let me know (...) (17 years ago, 1-Nov-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.298)

  Re: Heads up, Cloneophiles

Hello John, (...) I stand with some of the other respondents; cool themes, interesting solutions (elements) for building. There is one thing that others who have responded haven't addressed, that the other block companies are just as ridged in their (...) (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.298)

  Re: Prolific Upcoming Weekend!

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:H6qqo9.JtK@lugnet.com... (...) week! (...) NCLTC has a layout on display for the month of December at South Hills Mall in Raleigh. This afternoon we set up our play area and collected food to benefit (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

help, express, set
(score: 1.298)

  Re: GCC toolchain available for NXT

(...) Hi, I have set up a gcc-based toolchain for the Atmega48 AVR on the NXT brick in addition to my arm-elf toolchain announced earlier. See (URL) for an initial description of setting up avr-gcc and for the initial changes needed in the source (...) (18 years ago, 24-Nov-06, to lugnet.robotics)

set, header
(score: 1.297)

  United Nations truck and mini-fig 1980's

Hi, I have a United Nations truck and mini-fig that I bought new in the 1980's, I forget the year...and I can't find any info on the set. I know I have the instructions somewhere but I would like to know the set #. Any help? (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 1.297)

  Re: SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention

(...) True. And that line of reasoning has driven me batty as well. And for better or worse, what some people in the community are pushing for is a type of Sarbanes-Oxley Act for events, or accountability at some level. Some people come at (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.297)

  Re: Help!!!!

It's probably because you need to set the followup to a different group. That is a requirement for any of the announce groups. Have you tried that? --Bill. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.faq)

help, set, followup
(score: 1.297)

  Re: 8480 Technic Space Shuttle

(...) This set is probably my all time favorite lego set of any theme or any time period ever. It is absolutey amazing. I think that the designers of this set had a hugh amount of shear talent. I am pretty sure that nowadays they use computers to (...) (17 years ago, 14-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 1.297)

  programmed switching systems

Hello everyone, In several places on my 9V Lego train layout, I have sidings which provide the opportunity for a train to overtake another train which is travelling on the same track in the same direction. I would like to automate this process and I (...) (17 years ago, 23-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 1.296)

More:  Next Page >>