  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 3401 – 3420 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Buying the sets

Hello I live in the UK and want to buy the Mindstorms set. I thought I had ordered it but ended up with the Scout which I am now having to return. I want the proper one (the name of which I have forgotton) but cannot find it anywhere. Can anyone (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.503)

  Re: Baylit & other places to get bulk parts

(...) Wow - High praise considering the source. :-) I've already cleaned out the BrickBay shops of certain parts, and went to Baylit, but it took several tries to get that menu thing on the left. I take it his "Part#" doesn't correspond to LDraw (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.services)

help, set
(score: 2.503)

  asleep at wheel

I was reviewing Brickset and found set 6004 crossbow cart. Was this another of the ever growing number of sets with a single continental distribution. Or did I just sleep through it's release in the states. Please help with info and possible (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.503)

  Value sets off 293, 616, 697-2

Please can someone help me about the value of the following sets Status of the sets: original box (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 2.503)

  Re: Friday October 13 & McPherson Center

<bits & pieces snipped> (...) My reason: "have all these regular mortals oohing and aahing over it!" :) (...) Here's my biggest problem: I'd love to help out, but my time is *quite* limited by school and/or schoolwork. I don't know how busy others (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

help, set
(score: 2.503)

  Re: Mindfest?

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:G18o5z.DHM@lugnet.com... (...) want (...) set (...) suit. (...) It's hard to organise a big event, but a push in the right direction could help: wouldn't TLC be interested to sponsor if the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.503)

  Plano 1258 storage for Classroom Robotics

I recently started a FIRST Lego League team at my daughter's school. (More about that can be found in lugnet.edu). As we get prepared for the challenge, I am using a variety of team exercises for small teams of 2-4 students. Each team needed a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu)

help, set
(score: 2.503)

  Re: Brickshelf suggestions (was: problems?)

(...) Yes. A GET CGI is supposed to give the same output when it's (...) Where does it say that a GET request always returns the same content? a GET for a dynamic page is no different than a GET for a "static" page that might change at some point. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

set, header
(score: 2.503)

  Looking for.....

Hello I am trying to complete my 6984.. Does anyone have the top cover/window to one of the holding cels (This is like a helicopter window) it is a printed piece I also need one green 4x3 trans green window for the set?? Anyone out there that can (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 2.503)

  DALU (Imitation LEGO)

Hi LEGO fans, I seek pictures of the LEGO imitation brand, "DALU" which was sold in the late 80's. I am also interested in any information you might have about this company. I know there was an auction last year for a DALU castle set, but I no (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 2.502)

  Re: transmision help... Anyone?

(...) make (...) 8448. (...) THanks, now I'm going to attempt at making a car similar to those driven at le mans and sebring, going to be a bit hard with my biggest set being the Indy storm. THanks Geordan (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.502)

  Help identifying set !

Hi all ! I got a set (without instructions) that I can't find in any of my catalogs ! It is in Model Team scale - there is a red pickup truck with gray trailor on which there is yellow formula racer + there is some kind of small service center on (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.502)

  5975 T-Rex Transport Questions

I have a question or two about this set. First, does the back or front of the ship open to allow loading of the truck or trailer or dinosaurs or anything? And secondly, does the truck fit width-wise onto the boat (it doesn't matter if it doesn't fit (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 2.502)

  Re: Six bladed propeller, pls help.

Tobbe, You could possibly use 2 of the Technic 3 bladed rotor parts, rotated 180 degrees from each other. This gives 6 blades, but 3 of them are set back 1 plate's depth. You could possibly build them up a bit to be even. The Technique 3 blade rotor (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 2.502)

  Re: Brickshelf suggestions (was: problems?)

(...) wait - am I completely confused here? I thought we wanted the cgi output to NOT expire? so that "back" will show you the same page? (...) hmmm... : 13.9 Side Effects of GET and HEAD Unless the origin server explicitly prohibits the caching of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish)

set, header
(score: 2.502)

  web site ordering

has anyone ordered from the site www.eblok.com? they have a lot of individual mindstorm sensors at really good prices and was wondering is they where reliable! thanks for your help. Jason P.S. I just got my new RIS 1.5 set from electronics boutique (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.502)

  Re: Strong gear assemble?

Thanks for the help! After sending out the email, I thought of a way to do it (using a worm and a 40t gear ;), so now it lifts its self. Its interesting to watch as it rises though, because even though its semetricle, it goes up on first one leg, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 2.501)

  Re: Please help identify this brick

(...) and (...) (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.promo)

help, set
(score: 2.501)

  Re: Help ID strange piece

(...) Also the 1992 Recylce Truck: (URL) also appeared in a Dacta set I think) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 2.501)

  I still can't believe it's true! ()was: S@H Germany, joke of the new century

Hi all, the guy that actually contacted LEGO this morning was me, but Paul: Thanks a lot for mentioning it here already. If anyone wants to know what excactly happened, read on. And Brad, I hope you read this as well! Since I am very excited about (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

help, set
(score: 2.501)

More:  Next Page >>