  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2681 – 2700 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help With MLCAD

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message news:G7Coyo.LHr@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah, but I'm asking if he could set that default value to edit mode, and someone can go into the settings and uncheck it, versus the other way around. -- (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Help on new AFOLs comic

(...) What about: (A) an old set, like we wanted sense we were kids, but could never afford or (B) Cybermaster Touch Sensors (only produced in '99 and sold in England) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  WTB technic promo set 8006 (swamp craft)

I am looking to buy the set 8006 that was available in the supermarkets just before Christmas. It came on a card labelled Technic duo pack and contained sets 8005 (ice explorer) and set 8006 (swamp craft). I am looking for at least 5 of the set (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: New mini catalog... hows the new set?

(...) stuff (...) Well, I liked the set, the wheels are plastic and the laser is just a small flashlight. It is fun to use in a dimly lit room though. The biggest dissapointment is that the base is just one giant piece that could easily have been (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Help me identify this part ...

(...) Yup, that's the Blacktron II landing plate! (...) 6710 Space Landing Pads: (2 URLs) Alpha Centauri Outpost: (3 URLs) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Train Show Registration Questions

(...) I have some more info about the TTOS show. We will need to set up on the FRIDAY, August 3rd. The displays are up for the 4th and the 5th. Maybe Kevin will be around to help set up, before he leaves us ;-). There will be security guards on duty (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Ships needed for Brickfest pirate game!

(...) kind (...) It mostly just means a special for your captain or some such. Note that bonuses will also be awarded to those who help set up or supply ships or islands. You can also just stop in a toy store on your way down and pick up a pirate (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: LPub Orientation and Half-Size LDraw files

(...) All these ideas are great I think, but I have no idea how to implement them.... Any volunteers to help set this process up? Thanks, Kevin (19 years ago, 30-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Help Needed: LEGO Pinball

I'm thinking that the CyberStinger set "attack" action would be similar to the quick flip action you are looking for, but I'll have to take a look at one of them when I get home from work to be sure. It is a quick forceful swing from a small push (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Princess Leia?

Help! Would some kind soul PLEASE tell me which set Princess Leia is in!?! There is one up for bid on ebay, but it doesn't show the actual minifig. AUGGGGGG! (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  MFHead v0.26P - Programming Help Needed!

(...) Added a 026P version with LDRAWDIR hard-coded set to C:\LDraw in case that environment string is not set. If your LDraw Base Directory is somewhere else, you may just want to temporarily create the folder C:\LDraw\Parts and copy those heads (...) (14 years ago, 3-Oct-10, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Which Lions Gate Models instruction set would you like to get free?

I'm going to be offering a set of free instructions to all subscribers, new and old, to the lgm-kitnews email list. But I don't know which one to pick! Help me out here: tell me which instructions set you'd like to have! (URL) far the Factory and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.inst, lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: 8082 Universal set

You might want to help Kevin at Brickshelf. The scans at (URL) and (URL) need some work. Wonder if Kevin needs more scans? (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Best SB Set Names

you people need ~HELP~ go find some other LUG to harass! :) (...) Chris (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Steering Help

(...) car :-) I'm just trying to shrink the front suspension system a little to improve the ground clearance. (...) Thanks for the help. Keep the ideas coming though. -Duane (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Taking offers on remaining Town sets until Midnight EST tomorrow (Fri)

Here is the list of remaining sets I'm selling, best offer at or above asking price as of Midnight EST tomorrow, Friday Oct. 8th will get the set. Any sets with no offer will appear on eBay this weekend. I have lowered the asking prices on almost (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Unrecognized sets

(...) I can't help with the Lugnet database stuff, but I can definitely tell you that the abive set is *not* a fake, it is a real LEGO set. There was a series of them. Here's a link to a pic of set #14: (URL) yourself lucky, some of us would love to (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  4794 Alpha Team Command Patrol available on Lego.com (US basket)

I found <set:4794> Alpha Team Command Patrol on Lego.com (US basket) and it's available now but it took a while. It doesn't show up when you pick the Side Menu under Themes:Alpha Team It does show up when you look at an individual Alpha Team set and (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

(...) John, I think I do. Is one of the ten loose parts a grey rod? If so, I have 9 base pieces and a grey rod as the 10 loose pieces. I have 5 sealed bags labelled 1 through 5. Thanks for your help!! (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Help IDing human character inhabiting a FL body

Thanks for the help. I knew Lugnet users would recognize him. My guy is a former helicopter pilot in set 390-1. I even have the huge blades! Thanks, C (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

More:  Next Page >>