 CAD / MLCad / 783
Re: Help With MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:33:12 GMT

"Daniel Crichton" <danielc@helio.co.uk> wrote in message
news:G7Coyo.LHr@lugnet.com...
"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
news:G7BwCD.49I@lugnet.com...
"Thomas Keenan" <thomas@mets.com> wrote in message • news:G7Bv9x.M2@lugnet.com...
Thank you, that worked.  (Don't I feel stupid)

Hey, it happened to me when I started using MLCad, and I venture to say it
happened to many others.

Mike - any chance you could change the default setting to start in Edit
mode??

You can also change this yourself from the Settings menu.

Yeah, but I'm asking if he could set that default value to edit mode, and
someone can go into the settings and uncheck it, versus the other way around.

--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne