 CAD / 5292
Re: Help With MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:44:43 GMT

"Thomas Keenan" <thomas@mets.com> wrote in message news:G7BCon.BGn@lugnet.com...
Now I could be doing something wrong, but when I save a model, then open it
later, I can't manipulate individual pieces.  All the pieces become grouped
as one.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this just the way it works?

Thanks

There should be an icon on your toolbar with a pencil on it, make sure that is
down.  Its to swith in and out of Edit Mode.  Check in your program settings so
you can have MLCad launch in Edit Mode too.

HTH,
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne