  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2541 – 2560 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Znap set 3510

Oh, so it's even a kind of promotional set then. Anybody who can help me getting it, I don't think it's available here in Germany. Just contact me. Thanks, Christian --- xTI@N. P.S.: Note that I usually reply slow... ---...--- The World is full of (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.znap)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  please help id: 1x2 "police" brick

In a batch of eBay winnings[1], I found a single 1x2 police brick. The printing looks like that in the police station from 1979 (best seen in the instructions at (URL)), but the rest of that set isn't there. The font is smaller than the one used in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Question

"Paul Rutenberg" <paul_germany@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G2vxE2.Iqs@lugnet.com... (...) Lugnet, (...) set?? i (...) help? (...) They are used on the dummy truck on the lead end of the non-powered end unit. They are used to make look like (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) Oops! LUNGET = LUGNET. Professional editors don't make fewer mistakes, they just catch them before anyone else does. Paul (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) Take a look through the resources that you see on the front page of the group via the web interface: (URL) is a lot of info there... ESPECIALLY pore over the FAQ. It answers all of your questions posed in this post... Cary did an amazing job (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) Here's a tip that I am not sure is in the Trains FAQ (although it's elsewhere) FAO is not your best bet for actually buying things! It's fine to look at but they charge 10-20% OVER list price. So look, but then buy elsewhere. (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) perhaps you wanted to expose the newbie to the subtleties of the Lugnet interface, but you really should have posted the correct URL: (URL) page. I need to do more for pirates. Anyone want to sign up to produce the pirate ships poster? Frank (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) Ouch, that is painful for this tightwad to hear (I think there is probably one Lugnet person cheaper than I, somewhere in upstate N.Y.). (...) Even if money is no object I suggest following market.shopping periodically. Those 4561's are around (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) Here's a direct link to the current Track Designer layout. (URL) ignore the track alignment glitch at the mid-right. Thanks. (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) Not really. TD is the best program to come up with a concept of how much area you have to cover, and then I would fill in from there using baseplates, bricks and BURPS as you posess to fill in how ever big a area you want (or can afford). (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) I love TrackDraw. Every time I get a new copy of it, I marvel at how it's gotten even better. I play with it I marvel at how great it is and at the plethora of great features and gadgets it has. It never ceases to amaze me. Yet I still used (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Prevent Auto-Shutdown

(...) Steve is right. I forget what how the command is done with the RCX software the comes with the RIS but in NQC one can use the SetSleepTime() function. Quoting from the help file: SetSleepTime(minutes) Set the sleep timeout the requested number (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Translation help

(...) Not quite. The "building plates" in set 355 are baseplates. The "environment plates" are without studs, but with roads painted on them (as far as I can see). Jacob (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.dk)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Insectoids set #2965: green Vs green

I recently got the above set and found that although the instructions and all pictures on the box and in catalogues relating to it show the set having three lime green (as in Blackrton 2) coloured conical lights, the set actually contained dark (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

r2 wrote in message ... (...) oops! the basic set is 125. The 386 is sitting here with the other boxes and I listed the wrong set. BTW the 125 still has the clear plastic cover sheet for the inside of the box. (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Need some help...

Hi all, I got an email from Daniel McNeally inquiring if I could build a take a picture of his sigfig for CW. The problem is, I lack one of the pieces required, and don't have a digital camera. Here's a snippet of his email, with the important (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  Set List Question

I have just started listing and evaluating my sets using the new LUGNET set list feature. In the noties field, I put a "PIB" code that would help me determine if I had the Pieces, Instructions, and Box for the set I was entering. I just realized (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  LEGO set 76052 Batman™ Classic TV Series

LEGO DC Comics SUPER HEROES set 76052 Batman™ Classic TV Series Ages 14+. 2,526 pieces. Prices: US $269.99 - CA $329.99 - DE 249.99€ - UK £229.99 – DK 2499.00 DKK Drive the villains out from Batman’s Batcave! Help Batman™ and Robin™ to drive the (...) (9 years ago, 12-Jan-16, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.fun, lugnet.licensed, lugnet.licensed.batman, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

  collecting broken pieces

i am looking for baseplates from these sets --- Sphynx Secret Surprise (URL) baseplate w/ stairs) --- Amazon Ancient Ruins (URL) river thru canyon) --- Forestmen's Crossing (URL) river flat) --- Dark Forest Fortress (URL) thru canyon) --- Black (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.underground, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.067)

More:  Next Page >>