  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2401 – 2420 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Mystery Set ID

We got this set fully built from a yard sale recently. Searched Lugnet with no avail. Actually I was to lazy to try to go through all the possible sets. Any help or tips to finding it is appreciated. (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: help contacting Brickshelf user

(...) Maybe this one?: Set # 261-2: VW Beetle in Transparent Showcase Packaging (URL) are two people listed on the LUGNET page as owning it. (URL) could try contacting one of them just to be sure. The drawing on the LUGNET entry page shows two VW (...) (19 years ago, 8-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) It's a long shot and might be hard to pull off as a single kit, but I'd like to see a minifig-scale Order 66 diorama set, with the recreations of the scenes in Revenge of the Sith where the various Jedi get taken out. It'd be a good (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Castle Roll Call/Survey

(...) Name: Dan McNeally Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1981 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: It depends..:-) Location: Nebraska E-mail Address: Levolk@aol.com LEGO/home page URL(s): Not really ready but here it is: (URL) Status: Single Children: 0 (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Lego Dacta set 9702

Hi, I bought this old set in a street market, but I could not find the instructions. All help thanked in advance Pet (9 years ago, 22-Jun-15, to lugnet.db.scans)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Set ID help needed

The baseplate should have some white dots on it for placement of the first parts, it's a green one, I don't remember size off hand, Though you can see the scan of my instructions up on Brickshelf. I believe it shows the baseplate with the dots. I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

(...) OK, straight from a MISB set: - Five sealed bags (numbered 1 - 5) - 10 loose parts - Instruction book Email me if you need specifics on the loose parts. It sounds like you might have a complete set. (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Help with dimensions

(URL) I'm wondering what the height in bricks this battery pack is. Anybody know off hand? TIA JOHN (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: FA: Scala Horse & Accessories from Set 3144

(...) That's a great set! I've been meaning to post a rave/review of this set for a few months now. It's one of my all time favorite accessory sets and definitely the Scala set that I own the most copies of (having been lucky enough to find some at (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.scala)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Set ID help needed

(...) Some of the early to mid 1970's sets did have the dots on the baseplates. Here is an example (from Brickshelf) of Fire Station set 555, with the dots on the green baseplate. (URL) Istok (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: TLG is loosing money!

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) Point well made. I guess I should have elaborated on what set is his favorite set is versus what sets are easy for him to assemble himself. Setslike the the Recycle Truck (6564), Race and Chase (6333), and the (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  I've been offered a pirated set described as...

I've been offered a pirated set described as : "6278 Indigo Island". a) Is this set the same as 6278 "Enchanted Island"? b) If it is, is it really a pirate set? c) If it is complete (Not MISB), is it worth ~$50? See the set on LUGNet (URL) via HUW (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Set #1601 "Schmidt & Co"

I´ve got the instructions of set #1601 from 1976, a rather big set, but I never heard about before. Neither it is mentioned in any german catalogs of this time nor could I find a picture or other information on the net. Maybe it is a promotional set (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  FS - 8480 Technic Shuttle

I'll try one least time to help someone out with this set...$140.00 plus shipping, available at my Brickbay shop. This is at or below the average price commanded on eBay with the benefit of NOT having to place a bid and possibly lose at the last (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Discovered Unknown LEGO Set from Norway...

OPPPSS.... BROKEN LINK.... SO HERE'S THE POST INSTEAD.... ;-) I had seen a catalog entry in an old 1956 Norway catalog, but I wasn't sure if was (common in old LEGO catalogs) an error, or a real set, since one had never been seen before, and no (...) (10 years ago, 14-Apr-14, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  8480 fiber optic help needed

After assembling my first <set:8480 Technic Shuttle>, I popped the batteries in and proceeded to experiment with all of the different switches and motors. Everything works except for the fiber optics. The rotor in the fiber optic unit goes around, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: need help w/ name (minifig legs from set #4817)

How about "Leather Leggings" or "Studded Leather Legs" "Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr319r.KBA@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: need help w/ name (minifig legs from set #4817)

(...) Yes - 4b is the next unused code. That's fine, Chris (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Set ID help needed

I just finished putting together the sets I have already identified from a lot from eBay, and I have a bunch of stuff left over. The sets I have identified: 588 Police Headquarters 590 Engine Co. No. 9 6927 All-Terrain Vehicle I was missing 1 clear (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Set ID help needed

Mookie wrote in message <384A8647.6EB3020@wo...tt.net>... (...) Yup, that looks like a hit, I do have all the arches. It's also obvious that the kid (or younger sibling) this came from must have been on the verge of exiting the serious biting (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

More:  Next Page >>