  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 901 – 920 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Duplo-name confirmed to be reborne

(...) From another press release, about the second Mars lander landing on Mars: "Sandy Moondust is the second LEGO Minifigure on Mars. She and Biff will write a dairy during the journey to Mars, and in this way the exploration of space could be more (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

gmltc
(score: 0.410)

  Re: The NEXT game.

(...) Just a suggestion from an 'outsider' (non-RTL person) - how about robots that have to climb the rope, then back down to the ground, and back to their starting spot, or to a common "finish line"? This would make multiple challenges: Find the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

gmltc
(score: 0.410)

  A little something I've been working on

It's not finished, but I just had to post a teaser picture. (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 0.409)

  Re: train width

(...) Build a bigger layout!!! Geeze, I wish all questions were that easy to answer... ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.409)

  Re: train width

(...) Unfortunately, I know that all too well. Being unemployed for over a year now puts a serious crimp into the LEGO purchases... :-( JohnG, GMLTC anyone looking to hire an experience software developer (and part-time LEGO fanatic)?? (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.409)

  Re: New MOC: Module!

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:H34wr5.41I@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) you, (...) (URL) Please LMKWYT! (...) Ah but can you crash it!? Show off. :P (actually it's lookin great, we're gonna have a blast at NWBrickCon) -Jon -- (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.409)

  Re: rules question:

(...) Wait a second! An rtltoronto post that didn't insult someone? Is that even allowed in this group? What is this world coming to? I would have guessed the reply would have been something like this: "No, don't bother. If some how, some way, you (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

gmltc
(score: 0.409)

  Re: New MOC: Module!

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message news:H34wr5.41I@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) you, (...) (URL) Please LMKWYT! (...) Well I just knew it would happen... someone beat me to it! Guess I'll just have to make mine taller. ;) Nice (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Flush access door

(...) Dan Siskind did something similar (same?) on one of his trains a couple of years ago: (URL) course, Dan is usually good for several new building techniques every time we see him. The GMLTC refers to him as our "alpha builder", the rest of us (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

gmltc
(score: 0.409)

  Re: automated train drawbridge

(...) (no pun intended). Do you have counter-weights hidden under the piers? And we *need* to see some pictures of the lifting mechanism! How much does it sag when a train crosses the bridge? I'm guessing the magnets are to help keep the two (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.409)

  Re: train width

(...) Well, considering trains in the U.S. are about twice the width of the rails, and overhang the ends of the ties, I'd say the actual width should be 10 wide, with automobiles being 7 wide -- wide enough for two minifigs to sit side-by-side. But (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Building a New Career Is a Snap

(...) I really like your "creation"! The nametag on the 'master builder' is a great touch of detail. Aaron, I'm very happy for you, Kristi and Nathan. I hope you all bring a true "fan" perspective to the Model Shop. It's not always a fun job, there (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people)

gmltc
(score: 0.409)

  Re: The Shpleem's Home

I'm a bit late, but I just saw this and my jaw dropped. Very cool! This is really a teaser because I'm aching to see more... Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 0.409)

  New MOC: Module!

This will somehow be going from Cleveland to Seattle in a week, where all the lucky NWBrickCon attendees will see it in all its glory. For the rest of you, here's a sneak peak of what I've got so far! (URL) LMKWYT! --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !!

teaser
(score: 0.409)

  Re: goodbye... and hello

(...) Brad, I just want to shout out a *huge* "THANK YOU" for all the time and effort you put in to the LEGO Company. Your insight into the AFOL community has really helped turn the company in the right direction. Thank you for being willing to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

gmltc
(score: 0.409)

  My new mech teaser

this is the first teaser theat i have ever done, but i think it is good I call it th YGGDRASIL-PENDRGN (pronounced eg-dra-sel) so here ya go: (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 0.409)

  New Moc: Vader's Custom Tie Pod

...Vader needed something new to take on those pesky rebels. (URL) Moderation) Teaser pics until then: (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc) !

teaser
(score: 0.409)

  Re: BrickFest PDX

(...) Nope, but I have a pretty good idea what the first question will be: "What the heck was LEGO thinking when they decided to change several of their most common colors?" JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

gmltc
(score: 0.409)

  One last teaser

In celebration of finishing all the camera work involved for the rest of the Chronicles of Ikros, I decided to post one last teaser. My last teaser cause, I mean, after I post the last chapters, what am I going to have to tease about? At least for a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Looking for isographic/axonometric lego graph paper

(...) Is this what you're looking for? I just threw it together in 'paintbrush', it's not 100% accurate but it looks pretty close: (URL) would be pretty easy to scale to a larger size, too. JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

gmltc
(score: 0.409)

More:  Next Page >>