 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10569
Re: Looking for isographic/axonometric lego graph paper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:39:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
I'm wondering if anyone has found a source (or program to generate) axonometric
(also known as isometric afaik) graph paper with the 6/5 ratio of standard
bricks?

TIA-
Rob A.

Is this what you're looking for?  I just threw it together in 'paintbrush', it's
not 100% accurate but it looks pretty close:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JohnG/construction/3dgraphpaper.bmp
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JohnG/construction/3dsample.bmp

It would be pretty easy to scale to a larger size, too.

JohnG, GMLTC