  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 681 – 700 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

Sorry about that. Here, check this out, maybe it well help tide you over until I release the new website. (URL) J (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: bushidobrick teaser #1 Tomoe Gozen

(...) Can't wait to see the whole story =8^) Battle scenes are particularly challenging to stage... I am always interested in viewing Action scenes. The long black hair piece is growing on me, so to speak. I really have to find some of those Technic (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Enter the Dragon... or a fun teaser part deux

(...) lot of words: The wings are awesome, I like the articulated tail, if I made it out right, the legs are cleverly constructed too, and the head looks nifty. That little knight standing there looks to be no match...but who knows? Again, amazing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Lego Tub (3033) spotted in teaser for "Grounded for Life"

Grounded for life wasn't broadcast last night because of the "Blockbuster Awards", but in the "tease" they show one of the kids carrying a 3033 tub. Not sure what they are going to do with it..... (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.mediawatch)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Teaser!

Elin Övernäs: Wow. What a fantastic structure. Even more fantastic, however, is the quality of your photos. Large, sharp, and up-close -- I really feel like I'm walking inside the building! What camera are you using to take your pictures? -- John J. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Brickfest teaser

I'd have to say it's a Ferrari F355 Spider. Looks nice, BTW... Mark (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Navy Destroyer MOC

Some teaser pictures are up: (URL) for the compliments! Marc (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Hi all, Hello all, We (the Vancouver Lego Club) just finished doing a show locally this past weekend, and I thought I'd post a link to some preliminary pictures of the Harry Potter stuff that I created for the show. Sorry for the blurry pix, an (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Nice show. Really good looking engine too. Good design of this on (URL) - is it stable in curves? Do you have some more pictures of that car? (...) 70'ies; the yellow ones. Rgds Sonnich Robin Sather <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) Very stable. No problem with curves or points. You can't really tell anything from that picture, but I'll have more and better ones soon. There are multiple pivet points of articulation for the large wheels, and I "cheated" by placing tiny (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) Any details on the gondola system? Any pictures which show it more? (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) The gondola was created by David, our youngest member (16 years old). Awesome creation! Unfortunately, David is not online, so I can't give you contact information for him. The gondola had two cars mounted on a fixed length of string. No (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: I'm the 'T' in 'Teaser'

Hmmmmm... What could be happening here? I'll take a couple of guesses: 1. Ol' Davavon's quite unhappy about Garalt becoming a Dragoon. 2. Daravon decides to join Garalt on his journey. 3. Or for the sake of entertainment for the royal family, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Cankerworm Chapter 2

(...) The first teaser is the head, the second is part of the body/tail. I really don't know if this is even "Mecha" anymore. It's more of a big monster. My story has it being a biomechanical mecha of alien origin, so I guess it can look weird and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Spyshot! TCLTC layout pic

Just a teaser pic of one of our "mini-modules". Due to area constraints in my house (where the basic layout will reside), I can only have 15" wide modules along the "back" of the layout. I will post a schematic of the floor plan as soon as I make (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Crusaider light melee mech teaser

(URL) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Crusaider light melee mech teaser

I posted this in .space where I usually stomp...but thought it might be of more interest here. Good pics to follow... My first mech! :D YAY! (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Crusaider light melee mech teaser

(...) good digital camera. I keep looking at this stout little guy, standing there on my desk and staring back at me. I have come to a very quick conclusion: I think I am a mecha convert. These are soooooo cool. ~Trev (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) oddly enough, myself but I could use some help of yours, please. See, there is this guy named Dan Mattia and he is trying to get some MOCs done on his computer and he is needing some help on designs for ships or something. (His Yahoo ID is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) I really got your last name wrong? I thought that I had it right, or was that another post? Seriously, I was unaware that he already knew you guys because I have been out of the loop for a long time on LUGNET. Anyway, I wish I had the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

More:  Next Page >>