  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 621 – 640 of about 3200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) It's not the auction he thinks it is. I looked at the history and he's not there, so he must have a different auction in mind. (...) Ebay Auction 432889681, for $51 i got : "for auction we have some lego chrome items for your knights.this (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) Sorry man, but it wasn't me. I've looked, there have been many auctions for chrome armor sets, so I think you're thinking of one that I didn't bid on. And for me, I could have paid $80 for the accessories and it still would have been worth it, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: The countdown begins... teaser pictures

(...) And (...) been (...) only (...) Well, for $51, i got 11 silver helms, 12 silver swords, 16 silver shields and 17 silver breast plates. Lets disect this. Each of the 4 sets costs about $5. So, assuming i have a lot of silver swords on hand, and (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Microfig Space Station teaser pic

Damn that's cool !!! "Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message news:G9nyps.DA9@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: bushidobrick teaser #1 Tomoe Gozen

Nice job, Chris. I always did like MOCs with "historical research" behind it. Japan was always a puzzler to me which is probably what makes it interesting. In a male dominated society, you have a woman warrior like Tomoe Gozen - must have been one (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: New Lego Film - a Teaser

(...) apparently had much more severe problems. I downloaded it with MSIE and Netscape, and each succeeded in crashing the program when it was done downloading and tried to play. I then tried Nathan's approach and saved it to my hard drive, and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: New Lego Film - a Teaser

(...) the frames here and there... maybe a different codec? Other than that, it looks like a lot of fun :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: New Lego Film - a Teaser

I'm sorry about the difficulties some people seem to be having with the player. I'm just using the old Windows 98 avi player, and have no trouble. I'm re-exporting it with a different codec right now and will have it up shortly. -- Paul Davidson (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Imminent Update alert and teaser preview!

(...) Of course, aren't we all... don't be discouraged if there are only very few replies though; sometimes people are reluctant to post feedback if they have nothing "useful" to say. (...) Cool editing! (...) Looks like you've got some cool (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: A Little Teaser

(...) thanks matt (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: A Little Teaser

(...) Most word processors have a function that will change the case of a whole block of text. Hopefully that will save you some typing. (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: I'm the 'T' in 'Teaser' (i know!)

oh i know! daravon is the traitor against ulmerad! or at least garalt thinks so, and rightly he should. daravon is an icky icky person, who's heart pumps not blood like yours and mine, but a thick black ooze. peace -lenny (...) several (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Lord Of The Rings Teaser Trailer 3

(...) Umm, this one isn't new, it's the one from a while back. It was previously only released in Real (Crappy) Player format, however. (URL) Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Lord Of The Rings Teaser Trailer 3

(...) Matt (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas

(...) I see it in the bow lines, primarily. Hey, if the technique works, it works! :) I'm really interested in that superstructure construction, though. That looks *really* interesting from afar. (...) excellent--I go for dour grey, but there's (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Crusaider light melee mech teaser

Whoa, nice and compact! kewl! Looking foward to the details, is that a Bionicle mask as a head or something? Anyway, it looks great. Legomaster www.mylegomaster.com (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Crusaider light melee mech teaser

It's great when a design comes together neat and clean like that. It takes on a character all of it's own. I like this pix of mine as an example of that. It's cool. (URL) having these little Mecha or Space Ships or what have you around is great when (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: Crusaider light melee mech teaser

(...) Good to know, Trev! Keep an eye out both here and in .announce.brickswest for the mecha sessions handouts which will be available shortly. There will be all sorts of neat tips and tricks for builders of creations with joints. -Dave (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  BrickSiege Teaser Pics

Hi All, I've mentioned that I have been working on this (and that is partly why I haven't been talking much), but I can't resist posting just a few snapshots of what I've been up to with my castle/strategy game layout... (URL) a note to any Townies (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

  Re: BrickSiege Teaser Pics

Hi Nathan et al, Yes, once compiled, the rules will be posted for free. I will announce here when I have a webpage up and running for such. I also hope that one of my playtesters brings his digital camera and lighting equipment with him so that I (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

teaser
(score: 1.631)

More:  Next Page >>