  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 401 – 420 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Teaser

What the heck is that a Red dragon?!!!! Eric (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.294)

  Teaser!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I showed you some new things... and it's going to be a while more before my current project is finished. But I thought that I could give you a small preview of the palace of Tolidar. There are two exterior (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle) !

teaser
(score: 1.294)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) up the corners. That thing is going to be huuuuuuuuge. Which is good. :) James (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.294)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) Thanks! Yes it is very big, right now it takes up half of our kitchen table, and that is without the courtyard :) (...) special (...) Robert (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.294)

  Re: Teaser

(...) Well it certainly doesn't look like a BLUE dragon to me!!!! (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.294)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) Thanks Jason! I was thinking of doing Bridgette, but I don't have any long tan hair :(. So it's just a archer with a very special bow /Elin (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.294)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) No, you are not crazy :) You have very sharp eyes! The gray plats in the treasury is not lego, I think it was coco something.... But apart form that everything is lego. (...) special (...) Robert (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.294)

  Re: Teaser!

Thanks John! I use a Sony DSC-F505 digital camera. At least that's what I think is called :) /Elin (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.293)

  Re: Teaser!

(...) It's nice to see some WOT MOCs here. I like Jordan's book, and they go into such detail on mediaval era living. Spit dogs, I never would have thought of that. Your castle looks great, but I can't get the full impact because my screen is too (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.293)

  Re: June 2001 MOTM contest

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GE0K6s.Ew@lugnet.com... (...) For an LDraw.org run contest, I would restrict entries to models which have been generated with DAT utilities. (...) I wouldn't restrict model entries to bare (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

teaser
(score: 1.293)

  Re: Teaser

(...) I touched it up a bit, added light, contrast, and got the image! I can't post pictures because my web connection I can't trust (always saying "sorry, we deleted your entire website and may be down for the next five or so days, or years), so (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.293)

  Re: Teaser

(...) too (...) DANG, I meant "black is not always just black!" NICK (No matter what anyone tells you, I didn't fail "Colors" in preschool, I know the sky is purple.) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.293)

  Brickfest teaser - Ocelot

Hi all, In preperation for the fest, I decided to post a little teaser; my Kitty Kat. :-) (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.293)

  Re: Teaser!

Elin Övernäs: Wow. What a fantastic structure. Even more fantastic, however, is the quality of your photos. Large, sharp, and up-close -- I really feel like I'm walking inside the building! What camera are you using to take your pictures? -- John J. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.293)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

WHOO-HOO! Way to go LEGO Direct! This is the way AFOL WANT to be treated...kudos to you all! Now...about the teaser of August Surprise...whatareya'? Cruisin' for a bruisin'? You're killin' us here! Matt (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

teaser
(score: 1.292)

  Re: A Little Teaser

The new and improved teaser can be found here.(URL) features better text and a black on white color scheme. I went there myself and found that yes it is better and easier to read. im redoing the entire site this way cuz i think it looks nice this (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.291)

  Re: Brickfest teaser - Ocelot

(...) Thanks Matt. This model came from my overabundance of droid heads; I made a paw, and it went from there. (...) heehee...;-) -Chris (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.291)

  Re: Brickfest teaser - Ocelot

Hey, lol, thats a great little MOC, Chris. up until about a week ago, i had no idea brickfest was this close, let alone that it was actually in a place i could reach in time, (i just moved near Norfolk, VA) so i've decided to attend at least one (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events.brickfest)

teaser
(score: 1.291)

  Re: New Quadruped Mecha

Nice work Mladen. Good to see you are still at it. Good details on this one including the cockpit and the whole rear section. I also really like the long 4-barrel gattling guns that you have put on some of your recent work. These are much better (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.291)

  Ikrosian Anniversary -or- Teaser for a new year

Ich bin ein Lugnetter! My friends, it was one year ago today that one timid boy made his first post to lugnet. I offer this to you: (URL) one year ago today one timid boy first announced to his world that his website existed, and one year later that (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.291)

More:  Next Page >>