 Castle / 9611
Re: Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Cameron writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I'm such a tease :)

But I'm a MEAN tease, I'm not even going to explain this one, you're all on
your own.

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/tease.html

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

NEWS FLASH:
I touched it up a bit, added light, contrast, and got the image! I can't post
pictures because my web connection I can't trust (always saying "sorry, we
deleted your entire website and may be down for the next five or so days, or
years), so I'll describe it:

  A red dragon's head, made in a cad program, everything below it's mouth is
yellow, gray spikes going up it's nose, yellow eyebrows, on the back of his
head are 8 arch pieces with yellow "dot's" on them. The glowy-thing is it's
eye.

  Anthony clearly likes to darken images on his site. I don't want to give • too
much away, but black is just black, look closer (ooh, a riddle!). I lightened
up some other images, and now I think I know what's happening...

NICK

DANG, I meant "black is not always just black!"

NICK (No matter what anyone tells you, I didn't fail "Colors" in preschool, I
know the sky is purple.)