  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 2521 – 2540 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NMRA Layout

(...) Do you folks have some sort of 'skirting' to go around the tables? If not, find someplace that sells 'el cheapo' plastic tablecloths (party supply store? Wal-Mart??) and use them. They won't cost too much, and it will help add a 'professional' (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

gmltc
(score: 0.244)

  Re: African American Minifigs

(...) alot (...) Three words: Rickey Van Dyke. He's made one - and it rocks :) If ya don't know Rickey, he's from GMLTC and is the one who designs all the really awesome vehicles they have. He works for TLC (at Mall of America) and yes, he's African (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

gmltc
(score: 0.244)

  NMRA update (Fri. pm)

I'll be showing up at the hall by 9am. Can someone bring in some plastic tablecloth (very lightweight, solid color(s) please.) I'll bring the staple gun, and a staple remover. ;-) ** We have a 50' perimeter, more if we want to overlap a bit, to get (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

gmltc
(score: 0.244)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

GMLTC, PNLTC and others, Please accept my most humble apologizes for not getting the PNLTC logo'd rolling stock to GMLTC for display at Kidvention. Our (PNLTC) intention was to be included with the other clubs in this historical demonstration of (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.244)

  Re: Custom Kits & Communications

(...) Amen to that. After all, we are talking about a child's toy. TLC *should* stick to marketing to the youth of the world (God knows we need kids playing with LEGO a lot more than Ninetendo, watching MTV, etc) while providing bulk services for (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

gmltc
(score: 0.244)

  RE: NMRA Handout for Review

Here it is without the powerpoint formatting, as LUGNET will not accept it with it: S.F. Bay Area Lego Users Group and S.F Bay Area Lego Train Club Welcome to our Layout Exhibit National Train Show San Jose, CA August 4-6, 2000 Bet you didn't know (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

gmltc
(score: 0.244)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) TLC may not be in bed with Britt Allcroft, but can you say "Hogwart's Express"? Actually, a member of the GMLTC (who is offline) has already built that train.... (...) Easy on Thomas, Lar. You know as well as I that at train shows, the one (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.244)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

lawrence wilkes wrote:. (...) I couldn't disagree more. I would argue that Trains is the most popular theme TLC has. Which other theme (besides town [1]) has sustained itself for almost 40 years? Which other theme is so non-violent (besides Model (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.244)

  URL's wanted

Hi, I'm looking for the URL's of all the American Train clubs, as there are GMLTC,PNLTC,.. Who can send me the URL's of those locations? You can send them to me at : ludo.soete@village.uunet.be Thanks a lot; Ludo (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Slightly OT - Microsoft Train Simulator

(...) "Microsoft Train Simulator" comes from the simulations group at Microsoft, distinguished for developing the world's best-selling PC-game software, "Microsoft Flight Simulator." Hmmmm.... Didn't Microsoft *buy* "Flight Simulator" from another (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Are any other Photobot II pictures availalbe? Suctionbot?

(...) Well, thanxs for the teaser. I'll have to work on it. I've been working on the idea that I need to create a vaccuum in the suction cup, but I can't get the Lego pnuematics to create one. All the pieces work off a two chamber system which (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

teaser
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Greenburg Show?

(...) Well I think there is a reason why the GMLTC is the only group doing a layout like this. They are the only ones with 2.1 million bricks to work with. Personally I don't think we would come remotely close to that many if you took all of our (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Greenburg Show?

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) that >I don't know about. Yes, true. (...) job (...) I know Mike Poindexter, who is building a 10-14?? module sized GMLTC style layout himself has been purchasing 1200 pc tubs (he has about a thousand of em) (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) Nobody's saying anything bad about your car! In fact, I like the way you did your roof. I was just curious as to who you were because I missed the announcement. (believe it or not, I don't actually read every single LUGNET post. :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) Thanks. And your green machine is certainly a remarkable achievement. :-)Remarkable because when my kids saw it, they remarked: "wow", "that's cool", and "is that actually a train?" :-) Which begged the question of "why don't YOU ever do stuff (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) I would like to see the hole LTC/LUG Train in one shot. Did you get any pictures of the LDraw display? Biuld on... Robin W GFLTC (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) We are small, but trying :) Trying to do the Lego Modular thing from scratch is quite a bit of work. Once I finally get the first part done, I promise I'll get some pic's up so everyone can see what we have been ranting about for the last 6 (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

  Re: GMLTC says "Thanks!" to LEGOLAND California

I just want to follow up John's "Thanks!" with a message of my own thanking the folks at GMLTC for putting on such an awesome display. It was definitely (for me) the best Kidvention extra display/event set up in the park. I'm so happy I had a chance (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.events)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

  Edits of LUGMAP ready for review on Development Site

I have made my initial stab at changes to the LUGMAP and have placed them up for review on the LUGMAP development site: (URL) following is a list of changes please let me know if I missed anything. Followups to lugnet.org 1. Referances and links to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.it, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

  Re: Greenburg Show?

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) go (...) is (...) it >to be a group expense as much as possible. Of course there are many ways to >do this. Either people could contribute the cost of a single table and would >then own that table or the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

gmltc
(score: 0.243)

More:  Next Page >>