  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 2481 – 2500 of 3230.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

gmltc
(score: 0.247)

  Re: PNLTC breaks guiness record (video)

(...) Yes, he does!! <grin> (...) I guess I'll volunteer to be the contact for the GMLTC, since our designated 'public relations officer' (John Neal) is offline for a few days. This is going to be great - we'll get most of our club together, bring (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.247)

  Re: non-Lego elements

(...) It's made by LEGO, it's designed to work with 'normal' LEGO bricks. I see absolutely no problem with using Znap and considering it 'pure LEGO'... When I first saw Technic sets I didn't like them, because I didn't think they were 'real LEGO'. (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

gmltc
(score: 0.247)

  Re: Wreck

(...) Oh boy, can we relate to THAT picture! Except when trains derail on the GMLTC layout, they usually end up falling three feet to the floor. At one show, I was finding pieces to my locomotive underneath the layout next to ours! Dang - now I'm (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Vision Command set

(...) I picked one up at Target last week for $99.99. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, because my pc here at home doesn't have a USB connection. So I bought this here laptop - just to run my MindStorms stuff. (Yea, I'm a GEEK...) It looks (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: PNLTC breaks guiness record!

(...) I must know - how long did it take for a train to complete a single circuit?? Well done!! JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: PNLTC breaks guiness record (video)

(...) John Gerlach wants to see video! OK, I can help. I have just over two hours, including the duration of the longest layout, and longest train attempts. It's on a hi-8 master. I'm planning to make a VHS copy to send to Dan Parker for passing (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Brad's answer to the 2001 info?

(...) Perhaps they can start with something simple like letting the LTCs give out Shop @ Home business cards at train shows? SO many people don't realize that LEGO makes trains - we get comments like that all the time. What I would *really* like to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

(...) Thanks! I just downloaded it. Maybe I'll have to 'convert' and upload some more pictures today... JohnG, GMLTC (standard spam block instructions apply...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: What happened to the ambassador cars?

According to the 'tracking' software at www.ups.com, they were delivered on Thursday. That's all the info I can give you! JohnG, GMLTC (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: Formal Letter to TLC?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:FzMAw4.L22@lugnet.com... (...) member (...) I would counter you and say that since you have been removed as you admit, you shouldn't be coming in and arguing to the contrary. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: PNLTC Presents a Guinness World Record LEGO Train Track Display

(...) Dear LEGO: How much to buy straight track by the case? ( (URL) ) I'm *sure* the GMLTC would be HAPPY to buy a case or two... JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

go to (URL) a programme I made for that purpose unzip, store and run! I'll take it down later... Sonnich ----- Original Message ----- From: John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbu...om.nospam> To: <lugnet.trains@lugnet.com> Sent: Wednesday, August 16, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  What happened to the ambassador cars?

Hi all, I have been looking at the great picture of the PNLTC G2K Event by David Schilling on BrickShelf.com ((URL) They are cool and packed with MOC’s, but I don’t see any of the ambassador boxcars from the Kidvention. You know the ones GMLTC had (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.general)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: An actual ATAT site!

<snip> (...) For those of you that are new to the group there are hundreds of sites out there with SW Lego Stuff on them. I don't have time to go threw my entire list of links at the moment but here are a couple of my favorites (Not including my (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

teaser
(score: 0.246)

  A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

Ok, so I took the plunge and uploaded two (of the >200 I took) pictures from when we displayed our layout at LEGOLAND Carlsbad: (URL) for the *huge* file sizes, my 3.3megapixel camera takes BIG pictures, and I don't have the software here at work to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  A couple more pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

I just uploaded several more pictures. These are smaller images, (Thanks Sonnich!) so they should download quicker. If you want to see the full-sized files (they're each over 1meg) let me know... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

I personally think you are doing that to not be outdone by the "other" LegoModular style LTC. God knows you would never hear the end of it if your layout was still stuck on 6 wide while ours was running 8 wides without any problems. Mike Poindexter (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

(...) ***SPAM-O-SUCKER-v0....ss-suck*** +address looks invalid +trying sed 's/nospam//g'....looks good +address stored in BigSpamEmailCollection +boy that one was easy ***SPAM-O-SUCKER-v0....omplete*** (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

  Re: A couple of pictures of the GMLTC layout at Carlsbad

(...) Cool. Thanks for the uploads... Looks like not all the modules went? Much of the yard seems missing (the distance between the car shop (grey building on left) and roundhouse (red building on right) seems somewhat shorter than when at the NMRA. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

gmltc
(score: 0.246)

More:  Next Page >>