  Search Results: gmltc teaser
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 3200.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Tack-Tiles - "Braille Bricks"

Tack-Tiles began when Kevin Murphy mutilated Lego bricks to create a new Braille teaching aid for his son. Today they are made the same size but with domed dots. A full kit comes with 320 Braille tiles and "slates" to snap them onto. A "Teaser" game (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Design your own 1000 piece tub

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) They did this with a half-height red tub a few years ago (maybe only available in Canada?)... here, 4291 (URL) baseplate was packed on top of the tub in a clear plastic bubble, along with some teaser (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Set 8652 Render

I recently modelled set 8642. I still need to do some file clean up so I'm not quite ready to release the DAT file but look for it on my website ((URL) in the coming weeks. Here's the render I did as a teaser: (URL) that the trans-smoke parts aren't (...) (20 years ago, 9-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Childhood Dreams Come True...Classic Space Homeworld Mod

I'm sure most of you swooshed your ships all over the house, and imagined them dodging through space, adventures aplenty. Well now, they really can have those adventures. (URL) Consider this a very small teaser of things to come. A demo of the (...) (20 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.cad, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: Sergeant Destroy - Greco Stylin'

(...) toys for the kids from garage sales. (...) It's coming. I'm actually working on a motorbike for him at the moment, and because I like you, here's a teaser WIP shot. (2 URLs) Cheers, Allister (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: how to do a cow-catcher for my American class 4-4-0 Steam Locomotive?

Well I was going to wait until Friday to start posting new picts of my "Blue Baron 4-8-4 SteamLoco" but, after the request of that cow catcher I couldn't resist to give out a teaser. While I have some other details I am working on with the train I (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: TL-2 Chiron - New model

(...) Well, not only does it deserve them, it gets them! The latest photos (and also the best I can summon without buying a new camera!) are located here: (URL) (post-mod of course ;) ) and here's a couple of teaser pics (2 URLs) Oh yes, I put in a (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  (canceled)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  New MOC: Module!

This will somehow be going from Cleveland to Seattle in a week, where all the lucky NWBrickCon attendees will see it in all its glory. For the rest of you, here's a sneak peak of what I've got so far! (URL) LMKWYT! --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !!

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: ==Newest Mechs==**Very first all lego mech!!**

hey, thanks for the tip! i should get to it this weekend. don't worry, it's been a long time since i created anything, so if it takes too long to get the parts i want, i'll just post my mecha as it is following the teaser. thanks again! (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Galidor Debuts With A Whimper, Not A Bang

So, the pilot episode of Galidor aired today...since I'm the first person posting about it, I'll assume that no one else saw it. I will say this for the show: The production values are vastly superior to previous Fox Kids live action offerings (the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Books, FOTW

Hi all, Its been for some time but I cant remember where I did read the FOTW call. But I think its evident to post it here. II was lucky enough to get from an acquaintance a few LEGO books, listed below. I could nt miss the chance to make this (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.publish)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  New tool: Dremelego

OK, not rocket science, but here it is: (URL) folder shows the motor unit (low-speed), and the winder tool, which is the reason I built it! But there are probably a million & one other uses for it... Also a teaser shot of how I use it on my new (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Felons Attack Diorama Plus Sneak Pic

Check out our latest PVC diorama from our homepage, Felons Attack; (URL) three felons turn the tables against their executioners. A follow-up to the previous Execution Arena diorama. Plus the latest UCS MOC has been completed and just posted a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Lincoln Logs with Ldraw : )

I finally got around to modeling the roof gable end parts (well one of them anyway) and the special roof slats that go with them in Ldraw. I've still got some cleaning up to do and I've still got to do the shorter gable end, but here's a teaser pic (...) (18 years ago, 20-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  BIP Contest II - Update

We've reached another milestone on the (URL) BIP>, we've passed 800 added building instructions! The site has had a (URL) running for a while now to help encourage link additions, and it's worked like a champ. Joseph Gonzales won the Teaser Prize at (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  Re: My God, it's full of stars.

(...) snip (...) Magnet SNOT on Discovery was really slick! And I think that the dish looked just fine. (...) Jason, this looked simply incredible at BrickFest and I am surprised that you haven't posted it sooner. I was lucky enough to be Space (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  parts from 7894 / 7893

this is just a general announcement that parts for the airplanes are almost done (high grade mockups ect) (URL) except 54090 and 54705 / 54704 are about done im also going to attempt to do the pattern for 54705 heres a teaser shot.. (URL) (17 years ago, 18-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

Hi all castle builders, Due to less space I started to build my huge new project ... in numerous parts ! I started my medieval town on 32x32 plates. Today, two are ended and one is near to be completed. There's no photos on my site yet, but you can (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

teaser
(score: 1.628)

  The Hawaii Theatre - a big MOC!

Hi all, This past weekend (URL) LEAHI> (The Lego Enthusiasts Association of Hawaii) put on a display at the state First Lego League competition. I built a large model of the (URL) Hawaii Theatre>, a National Historic Landmark that opened in 1922. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

teaser
(score: 1.628)

More:  Next Page >>