 Publishing / 2941
2940  |  2942
Subject:
Books, FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 20:40:55 GMT

Hi  all,

Its been for some time but I cant remember where I did read
the FOTW call.
But I think its evident to post it here.
II was lucky enough to get from an acquaintance a few LEGO
books, listed below.
I could nt miss the chance to make this teaser.

-    Die LEGO Story, der Stein der Weisen, Margret Uhle,
ISBN 9002-12880-0, 1998.
-    The Gate of the Present, 1992, ISBN 90-72007-27-1.
-    Serious Fun, Children' s playing should be deemed as
their most serious actions, Interlego A/S.
-    50 years of play, 1982, The editorial group, LEGO
system A/S.
-    LEGO - en virksomhed og dens sjael, 1993, Per Thygesen
Poulsen, ISDN 87-569-7978-9.
-    LEGO manden, historien om Godtfred Kirk Christiansen,
1997, ISBN 87-7553-528-9.
-    Doe Meer met LEGO, Karin Grossmann, 1974, ISBN
9002-12880-0.
-    LEGO, Harry N. Abram Inc, 1988, ISDN 4-8457-0330-0.
-    The world of LEGO - toys, Henry Wiencek, 1987, ISDN
0-8109-1790-4.
-    L' Architecture est un jeu magnifique, Walk 'n Read
your way through 30 LEGO villa's, 1986, Le Corbusier.

So for some time I do have or even need a lot of time to
catch up reading all the stuff. Theres even one book I cant
read at all, LEGO its in Japanese. But Im very lucky to get
them and full of excitement of this FOTW.

Greetings have fun and keep building