  Search Results: fred
 Results 921 – 940 of about 1900.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: how to

The licensing info is at : (URL) you can do what you want with it, invluding selling it, as long as you keep the copyright info intact, and acknowledge Fred Martin and the MIT Media Lab as the creators. Keith Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer and the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.134)

  Re: S@H Specials, Feb 8-12

Still no Technic sets on sale... BUMMER :( (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

fred
(score: 0.134)

  Re: Missing/malformed pieces?

I have a few mutilated technic beams that won't "lock" onto anything at all... In fact they are only good for the custom beam w/a hacksaw. Unfortunatly they were 16 stud beams in black, my favorite ones. The bigger the chasis the stronger the car. (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.134)

  Re: $40 good deal for 8456?

$40 is worth it, my wife paid $80 at x-mass for mine. And yes... The dragster is most cool motorized w/power steering and all. Scoots around my living room real well too. Definatly get 2 if they are only $40. I would, the fiber optic and green hinge (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.134)

  Re: Java and 68hc11

The Skiff board actually built around a 200 mhz StrongARM processor (acquired from DEC). Fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.134)

  Smooth PWM for IC3.2?

Hi everybody, I have IC3.2 and want to use the smooth PWM functions. I've already adapted my lib_hb.c file. If I use the pcode_hb.s19 file adapted for smooth PWM (downloaded from Fred Martin's site), everything works ok, only I end up with IC2.8! (...) (25 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.134)

  Re: Expansion Board and smooth PWM

the exp bd doesn't need a new pcode_hb.s19, so there's no problem. fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.134)

  Re: Skiff board?

I think it's going to be a Compaq product, actually. It definitely won't be released with the free licensing policy of the Handy Board. It was developed by Compaq and with the support of an MIT student who works for them. From what I know, the main (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.134)

  Re: GCC 2.8.1 for HC11

(...) I think I'm in the process of writing up such a document. Combined with Fred's guide to programming the 6811 (which covers the miniboard nicely), hopefully this will fill the gap. (...) And using IC libraries works well, up until you have a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.133)

  Re: show setup (wasThanks PNWLTC/dp

Hi Paul, the short answer to the setup question is that, at least for all current members, everything is broken down and packed in boxes or stacked; no modules are transported as a setup affair. What follows is the long answer. I'll also try to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

fred
(score: 0.133)

  mailing list archive site

Hello all - I have created a website to archive the traffic generated on the Handy Board mailing list. It is currently not updating in real-time, but will start updating automatically as soon as Fred gets back and adds my second address to the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.133)

  Re: Working for LEGO

I'm green w/envy... Seriously. That sounds like a dream job come true. (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

fred
(score: 0.133)

  Re: TLG 'DOES' read this...

I originaly ordered the catalog from... (URL) got just the Datca educational catalog and after compaining about it here the next day I got the real Lego/Datca catalog a week later. The Lego/Datca catalog has all the educational pacs for Lego and (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

fred
(score: 0.133)

  Re: Pneumatic 6 legged walker

I got the 404 not found at the avi link. Hope that is just a boo boo because I want to see how it moves. (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

fred
(score: 0.133)

  Re: External Motor Power and the Expansion board.

ahah, good question. the exp bd grabs the 9v motor power for the servos, sonar, and 9v lego sensors. if you're not using any of these, you could leave connector off the exp bd and you'll have no probs. if these are important, you need to reconnect (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.133)

  Re: Trip Reports?

Like Fred, I'm looking forward to reading whatever folks post to baylug. Right now, Tom Stangl's site is providing my picture fix. Thanks Tom! If I had my head on straight a month or two ago, I should have organized, or at least suggested, a "sour (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

fred
(score: 0.133)

  Re: Sales this week

(...) The Kmart in Bellevue (Main street near 148th) was devoid of Star Wars on Sunday (28th). They also don't have Throwbots. I'm pleased that Fred Meyer has 20% off for another week; I hope the Bellevue store has the "good" Throwbots (low numbers) (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.133)

  Re: Sales this week

I read it, and thanks for the sale updates. alex Anne Sullivan <mzjynx@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F9Dq2H.239@lugnet.com... (...) Fred (...) second (...) moving (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.133)

  Re: unsubscribe

dear amit (& others), sending messages to "handyboard" will NOT get you removed from the list. The only way to get removed from the list is to read the instructions and follow them. These instructions may be found at (URL) luck. this may be a (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 0.132)

  Sales this week

Checked the paper this week and there is a 20% off lego & Duplo sale at Fred Meyers. Also, K-Mart is having a buy one Lego or Duplo set and get the second at 50% off. I found some star wars sets at K-Mart last week, and they seemed to be moving (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 0.132)

More:  Next Page >>