 Dear LEGO / 165
Re: TLG 'DOES' read this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 02:21:35 GMT

I originaly ordered the catalog from...
http://www.catalogcity.com/home.cfm
I got just the Datca educational catalog and after compaining about it here
the next day I got the real Lego/Datca catalog a week later. The Lego/Datca
catalog has all the educational pacs for Lego and lots of accesory packs.
100 of this and 100 of that for pretty decient prices. e-mail me if you have
trouble finding the catalog on the site. antispaz@hotmail.com