 Dear LEGO / 160
159  |  161
Subject:
TLG 'DOES' read this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 03:23:29 GMT

Apparently TLG does read this, I recieved the original catalog that I
ordered yesterday... It's got all the Mindstorms and Robolab stuff plus lots
of training kits for both. It's a great catalog if you can get your hands on
it, I've already totaled $200 of stuff to order this month. And just think
for $900 you can have the teachers version of Mindstorms w/4 RCX's and
parts. Hmmm I think I'm gonna save my pennies for that one.